“Good pizza but a little bit too greasy!”
Review of pizzeria antonino

pizzeria antonino
Ranked #22 of 100 Restaurants in Leon
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Best Pizza In Town And Great Value
Description: Best Pizza In Town And Great Value
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

The pizzas are good, but they are a little bit too greasy like everything in nicaragua! The service is fast and friendly. To sum up I think this is the place to eat pizza in leon!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Near to the hostel we were staying at (Lazybones), this pizza was an amazing departure from the doughy substitute we had been getting throughout Central America. Great toppings, lots of cheese. A little greasy, but some of the best pizza that I have had in C.A.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This was recommended by my hotel. Don't normally have pizza but needed a change. Had a 6 slice pizza and a beer. Think the pizza was 120 cords or so. it was ok nothing exceptional. There was one other table occupied. Service reasonable.I went around lunch time

Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is a great spot to get pizza, it's tasty and fairly quick and exactly what you're after on a Sunday night. A number of options, a little expensive compared to other options in Leon but at $10 for a family size pizza it's still a good option. Eat in or take away, this is a great spot.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Our hotel person recommended Antonios and the reviews on trip advisor seemed good so we went. The food seemed ok at first, my wife and I each had 3 pieces left which we took back to our hotel fridge. First the staff only packed up 2 of my wife's 3 pieces, then the worst part was my wife got terrible food poisoning and spent the whole night and all the next day in bed and on the toilet! Very bad way to spend our vacation. I would eat elsewhere.

3  Thank jangajungle