“Food poisoning... Caution!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Best Pizza In Town And Great Value
Description: Best Pizza In Town And Great Value
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Our hotel person recommended Antonios and the reviews on trip advisor seemed good so we went. The food seemed ok at first, my wife and I each had 3 pieces left which we took back to our hotel fridge. First the staff only packed up 2 of my wife's 3 pieces, then the worst part was my wife got terrible food poisoning and spent the whole night and all the next day in bed and on the toilet! Very bad way to spend our vacation. I would eat elsewhere.

3  Thank jangajungle

Reviewed July 5, 2013

It was really delicious, it has lost of fantastic flavors and it is very crunchy and thin.....

MMMMMMMMM

Reviewed March 17, 2013

A very good pizza, eat there once only but very happy with my choice. To place looks clean and the atmosphere is friendly with a superb service.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Just what the doctor ordered after a couple of days of dodgy tummies. Servings were generous, good value and absolutely delicious.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Service was great, pizza was great and overall everything was GREAT. From Washington DC. Next time I'm there, it'll be the first place I go when I get off the plane.