Our hotel person recommended Antonios and the reviews on trip advisor seemed good so we went. The food seemed ok at first, my wife and I each had 3 pieces left which we took back to our hotel fridge. First the staff only packed up 2 of my wife's 3 pieces, then the worst part was my wife got terrible food poisoning and spent the whole night and all the next day in bed and on the toilet! Very bad way to spend our vacation. I would eat elsewhere.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.