“Cozy space with fab breakfast”

Libelula Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Leon
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Cozy space with fab breakfast”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I swear every time I walk past this place I look in and think "ooh! what's in there?" which is really silly, because I've been in there 5 times. The point is, it looks nice from the street. The good news is, it actually *is* nice too.

The coffee is good, there are plenty of tables and seating options, and the Nicaraguan breakfast delivers a nice plate of typical food. There are lots of other menu options too, and a few that are vegetarian.

Visited August 2013

Panama City, Panama
“Lovely Cakes!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I've passed out on a sunlounger after having the apple cake with some Irish cream coffee. Great treat, great service. I would go back again for more.

• Visited August 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“A highlight of Leon”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great coffee, great service, great atmosphere. Perfect spot to do work, read, or meet up with friends. Go here!

Visited July 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“My daily fix”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This coffee house in Leon is wonderful. The Frozen Caramelo is my daily treat. The service is great and the bread and the sweets are from the French Bakery, Pan y Paz. The coffee is from Matagalpa. I can hang out there and read or check my email. If you are in Leon, do not miss Libelula.

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Fabulous coffee, good breakfast”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I'm a coffee fiend, and this place was a great spot to get my coffee fix. It's a nice place to sit and read a book for a while. I enjoyed the tipical Nica breakfast I had there. The cafe is close to a few museums (Ruben Dario, Fundacion Ortiz-Gurdin), so it's a good place to either start your day or to take a break.

Visited June 2013