“My daily fix”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Omaha, Nebraska
“My daily fix”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This coffee house in Leon is wonderful. The Frozen Caramelo is my daily treat. The service is great and the bread and the sweets are from the French Bakery, Pan y Paz. The coffee is from Matagalpa. I can hang out there and read or check my email. If you are in Leon, do not miss Libelula.

• Visited July 2013

New York City, New York
“Fabulous coffee, good breakfast”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I'm a coffee fiend, and this place was a great spot to get my coffee fix. It's a nice place to sit and read a book for a while. I enjoyed the tipical Nica breakfast I had there. The cafe is close to a few museums (Ruben Dario, Fundacion Ortiz-Gurdin), so it's a good place to either start your day or to take a break.

Visited June 2013
Greenwood, California
“Best coffee in Leon”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

After reading other TripAdvisor reviews in the past few months, I was anxious to try this cafe out upon our return to Leon in May. Across the street from Hollywood Pizza and around the corner from Museum Ortiz-Gurdian ,we went there the first morning after our arrival and it was excellent! They have a pretty extensive menu for lattes, cappuccino and the like. They have cakes and other pastries in a cold case at the front of the cafe. Also noted on the menu are breakfast and lunch items. Coffee beans are available for sale from "Cafe Don Paco," one of the best in Nicaragua. When I enquired if the espresso beans were for sale, Nelson the proprietor said they were only available in the larger size for the restaurant only, but found me some nice fresh dark roasted beans I would be happy with. Nice touch.
There is comfortable couch seating at the front and approximately 12 tables in a small back courtyard. Free WiFi is available. The coffee drinks are also available "to go" and the staff is very helpful. The only complaint is the pastry/cake items-sometimes they are not as fresh as they could be. We stopped for a third visit during our week in Leon on Saturday. Both the chocolate cake and the peach cake were probably fresh two or three days ago. Perhaps this was due to the fact that Mother's Day had just been celebrated Thursday and perhaps the shop did not have a chance to obtain fresher items due to many closures of businesses for the celebration. On our first visit, the pastries were fine.
All in all, a great place to hang out, use the WiFi, enjoy a latte and conversation.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Heidi C
London
“Afternoon delight”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Had an excellent coffee and delicious cake here. Well priced and one of the most extensive coffee menus I have seen. It is great for an afternoon treat ! Nice setting too with wifi. Worth a visit.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank tinkers234
Leon, Nicaragua
“Amazing service”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

So, this is my favorite coffe shop, is the only one in Leon, who have a excelent service and excelent food in general, I like visit it with my friends and tourists. Also i enjoy the place, it´s relaxing and beautiful

• Visited March 2013