“"Cerro Negro Tour was amazing"”
Review of Mas Adventures

Mas Adventures
Ranked #4 of 28 Tours in Leon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Mas Adventures Tour Operator is the only agency 100 % Nicaraguan in León city. We provide high-quality, personalised tours, giving our customers life changing experiences while supporting local communities. We offer all tours across Nicaragua, anything you want to know or do here, we will be more than happy to help. Looking to share moments in life that you will never forget. Today is your day for Mas Adventures!
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We hiked the volcano with young children and I was never worried about their safety! Tour guide Anry Rodriguez made the trip as safe as possible for everyone and was also funny and enthusiastic the entire time.He helped us managing difficult parts of the hike - patient and always with a smile. Volcano boarding was a unique experience for me and the kids and
marked the absolut climax of my vacation in Nicaragua! If I come back I will do it again.

1  Thank LenaKlaus90

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I only can say the best about Henry, who was our guide with Mas adventures. We booked 2 tours (mangrove boat tour and volcano boarding) and both tours were an amazing experience. Henry speaks very well English and explained on our tour many interesting things and animals. I can highly recommend this company and their tours.
Cheers
Henry+Selina

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Two friends and I booked an evening hike up Telica volcano. The price was $45 American per person, which is very high by Nicaraguan standards. Our guide was slow and out of shape.. It actually felt like we were guiding him most of the time. He spoke no English and made little effort to try and explain anything slowly so we could understand with our limited Spanish. We were not told in advance that our guide did not speak English. The hike itself was very nice and the volcano was beautiful, but was not worth the price we paid. The guy who sold us the tour promised a "surprise drink" at the end which never happened. Our guide seemed like he just wanted the tour over as quick as possible. And to cap it off the cab driver at the end tried to make us pay for the ride which was supposed to be included. If you are in the area I would highly recommend you hike up telica, but to avoid this company.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Anry is one of the best tour guides we have ever encountered. He took us on a wonderful walking tour of Leon and we learned so much about the history and culture of Nicaragua. My wife and I are experienced travellers and really appreciated Anry's excellent English language skills. His explanations were clear and highly interesting. I would strongly recommend Mas Adventures for a tour in Nicaragua..

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Anry is one of the best guide. We climbed the San Cristobal volcano together at the beginnig of Ferbuary. I was absolutely satisfied with his organization. Climbing the volcano was a real challenge but telling the truth the Momotombo was more difficult a little bit. We climbed the Santa Clara volcano too which wasn't a simple tour either. It was much more difficult then I thought before it. Don't start climbing these volcanos without 5 litres of water and two strong sticks. And be very well prepared with excellent condition. I highly recommend the Masadvantures. They are safe and trusty.