“Modern and cool”

Manhattan Restaurant+Bar
Ranked #50 of 97 Restaurants in Leon
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are located in the living city of Leon facing La Perla Hotel. We offer sushi tapas and kickass cocktails in a very different atmosphere, we play all sort of music but NO reggaetone...sorry. Our Chefs always propose you the freshest fish and the tastiest recipes. If you're up for a drink or more or want to dine with friend in a classy relax atmosphere Manhattan is the place !open from 5.30pm closed on sundays and mondays
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I LOVE this restaurant! The tapas and the sushi are very good, and and the place looks very nice. They have many interesting drinks, and the service is allways perfect.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Ordered sashimi and fried squid. Staff felt compelled to leave my cold dishes in the kitchen while preparing the squid. One I reason I like sushi.sashimi and taps is that things usually come out as they are ready. Small error on the part of the staff but not easy to excuse leaving raw fish in a warm open kitchen when it should have been on my table. White fish sashimi was very tasty. Nicely dressed with sesame oil and the salmon was average. Also had skewer of pelaguey??? I think. The kimchi on the side was awful. (And I am a big time kimchi fan.) All in all, would go back but... Charming bar but not so charming service.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have lived in Leon for 6 years and this is the best restaurant for sure in Leon. The sushi is amazing and the cocktails are delicious. I was so glad when it opened. Just for a nice change to the typical restaurants here. Manhattan has become my favorite place for sure. I bring friends here all the time and and if anyone is coming to Leon and want a little bit of something different then this is the place. The staff are so friendly. Plus note to any vegetarians. I am a strict veggie and they have great options!!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

great food! The service was good, friendly and we got our order in a timely fashion. Very interesting rolls that include nicaraguan Gallo Pinto and cheese... Check it out if you are in Leon...

1  Thank fifo9x
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have eaten here a few times, the service is great, the ambience perfect and the sushi is average European standard, with European standard prices. I normally have the california rolls or combo 3 or 4, they are all good. They also have funny stuff like Gallo Pinto rolls. The mojitos are the best in town according to me and not too expensive.