“I came nearly every day for two weeks”

Pan & Paz - French Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Leon
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Classic French boulangerie and patisserie located in the historic center of León. All products are made fresh every day by our own team of bakers. A fresh and tranquil patio where you can escape from León's heat. Enjoy your coffee and croissant in the morning, a fresh juice and sandwich, quiche or salad for lunch, or indulge in a coffee and pastry to satisfy your sweet tooth. Relaxed atmosphere at night for a light diner or to savor our selection of cheeses, cold cuts and wines.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Looooved it! Loved their coffee, loved their mango fresco, loved their Lemon pies, loved to finally eat some Croissant again..and some wholegrain breadrows..Just great! The place itself is quite and great to just have a break enjoying live. The personal is really nice, since I came nearly everyday we started talking and I enjoyed seeing them and talking to them, open and lovely people

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Don't miss this place when in Leon! The pain au chocolat is excellent, as are the sandwiches and cheeses!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We went here two days in a row because it is delicious! The first day I had a broccoli quiche and my sister had some sort of bun with raisins, both of which were so good! The next day we had a chocolate croissant an almond croissant (almond was hard but good). The girl who irked there wasn't very pleasant but its a great cafe.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is a great spot to stop for some coffee or a sandwich. Since it is a bakery, the bread is really fresh and good! I've had the veggie sandwich there and the cheese/bread/wine plate. Both were thoughtfully crafted. In fact, I liked them so much, we went back several times during our stay.

You can hang out to use the wifi for free of charge, and in exchange they ask that you avoid busy times and that you purchase food to balance your use.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

only place to get it in town (at this point) and goat cheese is made in Nicaragua! Love the butter croissants as well. I prefer espresso coffee or dark roast so I don't buy coffee there but their fresh fruit juices are very good and always have a variety.