“Actual coffee!”

Pan & Paz
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Leon
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Classic French boulangerie and patisserie located in the historic center of León. All products are made fresh every day by our own team of bakers. A fresh and tranquil patio where you can escape from León's heat. Enjoy your coffee and croissant in the morning, a fresh juice and sandwich, quiche or salad for lunch, or indulge in a coffee and pastry to satisfy your sweet tooth. Relaxed atmosphere at night for a light diner or to savor our selection of cheeses, cold cuts and (French) wines.
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Great place in Leon for a light breakfast on some great baked goods and the treat of actual coffee, not instant.

Also the prices are very reasonable as well for such great food in such a relaxing cafe/restaurant.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

This place has a lot of great charm. The courtyard is really nice, and we got some of that Nica flavor with a cat coming in and out of a bedroom-like space, and then eventually three veterinarians showing up for a house visit for the dog, complete with a muzzle for the dog.

The first time, my husband had a caramel layered dessert (forgot the name, sorry)!, and it was good, but not amazing. Same for my chocolate mousse. It was good, and the best I've had in Leon but not incredible.

The brioche I had a different day, though, was really, really good! So my takeaway is that the breads taste better than the desserts. A good option for Leon.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

great bread. great quiche. friendly staff. i get the quiche many times with a ginger ale for them hangovers yo

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Friendly spot, I bought baguettes here before they took a 2 week break. I'm missing proper French crispy baguette, I think the humidity affects so maybe buy earlier in the day. Great value.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Amidst the hustle and bustle of the Léon streets, Pan & Paz is a great place to chill and have coffee. Plenty of space with good staff. But none of the pastries looked very fresh the day I went. Against my better judgment I bought one, and indeed it was bad.