“Breakfast Only”

Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Breakfast only from about 6am to noon... Nice menu in both Spanish and English... Lots of choices from local menu items to american selections. Price is fair, service good. Place is busy and you might have to wait...

Reviewed September 21, 2013

For all the Americans that are looking for that hefty style breakfast in Leon, Nicaragua, this is the place to come. I enjoyed the service, food, and atmosphere. It is located in the heart of Leon, not far from the local University. Highly recommend it and I can't wait to visit here again.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We love Shrek and often quote this line from Donkey. :-) We also truly love waffles. Because we have breakfast included where we normally stay, we "forced" ourselves to eat a second breakfast here. The food was hot, the coffee refilled, and the service was remarkable. We really liked how everyone chipped in to take our orders and serve the food-- nice team environment. Next time I go there, I will ask them to cook the waffles a little longer but that happens in many places. We enjoyed the variety of locals and travelers in the restaurant!

** Be sure not to confuse this with a place called "Desayuno" which is closer to the Cathedral. That place is terrible--flies on food and no air circulation.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Great staff .. really helpful and friendly guys, good food, good coffee, the menu has lots of choice, well priced and they have good wifi. Todo bien! I went there for breakfast on both days I was in Leon. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Seems like a popular place--it was packed on a sunday morning. But, I wasn't impressed by the food quality. Enchorizado could've been crispier; waffles were average. Not bad food, just nothing that blew me away. Nonetheless, it fills you up if you are looking for american-styel breakfast food.

1  Thank andijoyk