“Favourite breakfast place in Leon”
Review of El Desayunazo

El Desayunazo
Ranked #13 of 101 Restaurants in Leon
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 16, 2013

A great menu, very affordable, bottomless coffee. Nice open-air feeling corner location, really nice waiters, and very affordable selection of a lot of breakfast food, with very big platefuls. They close up at noon, though, so it is breakfast only, and be sure to get there before they close (I went a couple times for breakfast and then an early lunch). Be sure to check it out!

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

You know it's probably good, when you actually have to wait for a table. Our hotel had a soso breakfast. The breakfast burrito was great but spicy.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

This place lives up to its reputation and then some. Went there to get breakfast for our daughters after we had the standard fare at our hotel. As they ate their huge plate of waffles, the staff must have felt sorry for us as they brought my husband and I one waffle each!! Great mix of people, really friendly vibe. Will be back one more before we leave. Oh, this place fills up so get there early!!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Good Breakfast, Great Price, Bottomless Coffee, Good location.

Says it all. I ate here twice. Good bacon. Once ordered the most expensive item on the menu (burritos breakfast). I think with coffee it was $3.20.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I just went for a normal breakfast one morning. But it is really nice place. The waiters were friendly and fast, the rice and beans I got were not the best but I think it was because was 11am already. But I recomend it,..