“funny”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“funny”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

we have been their twice. Once for junping in the waves and enjoy the sunshine. Next time we booked a surflesson. Really funny in the end. First you have to learn how to bring the board forward and to get on it. Even the time was short I stand on the board it was worth!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Palesa76

• Hebrew first
Albuquerque, New Mexico
224 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 944 helpful votes
“Beautiful beach”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This beach is beautiful for the main reason that it is not so developed. There are several old structures that seem to accommodate visitors. It seemed like most of them were local tourists. It was nice to be able to climb on to the rocks and take pictures. We were told that there were strong under currents. I personally did not see anyone swimming, but it was already 5 p.m. when we arrived there.

We stopped at a bar for a sundowner. The bar did not have much of a variety of drinks. But we enjoyed watching the sunset there.

We were told by a local person from Leon that this beach was free from criminal activities because it was well protected. That would be an attractive feature for any beach, but the sand on this beach was not so inviting looking. Moreover, after hearing about strong under currents I am not sure if I would ever go into the water here. However, it is a great place to watch the sunset.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank SunnyW358
Los Angeles, California
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“nice beach”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This beach is great, but not so good for swimming. It is more of a surf beach, but there are great hotels on the beach you can enjoy lunch and the view.

Visited November 2013
New York
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Dangerous!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Riptides and extremely strong current. I witnessed 2 people being dragged out. Beach is full of garbage. Poachers too, but they didn't bother me.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank KillerRabbit
San Francisco Libre
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“beautiful and no tourists”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I just left the bus somewhere..I could see the beach but it wasnt a touristy place..so my friend and I were the only People on the beach which is quite unusual for me and i loooved it, so beautiful. The waves were very strong though, I wouldnt swim too far away from the beach but my friend loved it to surf there..

Visited September 2013