Terrace Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Munising
See available hotels
Munising Motel(Munising)
Roam Inn(Munising)
View Hotel
All reviewspool tablebox fancommunity kitchenquiet neighborhoodroom was cleanfull kitchenpictured rocksice machineno air conditioningup northnice game roomnice guyblow dryerno frillsmunising areafire pitin town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Unless you're dead-set on staying by the water, this place to rest is a fine value. My sister and I stopped here on the way home from a road trip through the UP, and the motel and host made it a comfortable and refreshing experience. Clean, calm, not far from town, and only around 65 dollars a night in late July. No complaints!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank thelynne
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Terrace Motel from August 24-27. I chose this motel because of all the great reviews it has gotten. It was better than I imagined. Yes things are outdated but who cares as long as it is in good condition and it's clean. The beds were very comfortable, everything was clean, the prices were good, and the showers were good too. It was a very peaceful atmosphere. Larry is the greatest host. He made us feel welcome and was always full of ideas on what we could do. What a great man. We will definately be back in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ellyn64
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife and I have stayed there the last 2 years. Larry, the owner is a great host. He is extremely knowledgeable of the area and will go out of his way to make your stay very comfortable. The rooms are very clean and the atmosphere makes you feel very welcome and at home. I would highly recommend checking out the Terrace Motel if your in Munising... you will not regret the decision. The Motel is also located within a short distance of many beautiful attractions, you will always be able to find a lot to do.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Sanndman
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We understood from other reviews that the Terrace was not only economical, but peaceful and quiet as well. It WAS inexpensive. We left unhappy, however, because we were given a room in the L-shaped section where all the rooms share a corner with plastic chairs along the bedroom window sides (inside of the L). And, every chair was occupied by a group of bikers and their families. Nice enough people, but they had a head start on the 24-pack by the time we got there, and we were treated to voices, burps, and plenty of less savory noises until about 11pm. There was no A/C. Although clean, the bathroom was poorly lighted and showed its 50+ years.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kathysommer
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We got stranded in Munising with car troubles. Larry picked us up from the service station and took me back when my car was ready. We really enjoyed being in a quite neighborhood, within walking distance to downtown.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family