“Out of the way”
Review of Terrace Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Munising
Terrace Motel
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Munising
Reviewed December 12, 2011

I stayed at the Terrace Motel the first week of October 2011. My room was spotless. Management was helpful and my stay was better than imagined. Rates were wonderful! I will return again!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Terrace Motel

Reviewed November 2, 2011

This property wasn't my first choice in Munising, but it turned into the best stay of the trip (five different cities). Rates are reasonable and the room was clean and quiet. The furnishings are in fact dated, but not in a worn-out way. They feel appropriate to the overall ambiance of the place. The rec room at the top of the lot features a pool table, full kitchen, and a sauna. The view of Grand Island/Munising Bay was a nice bonus. Larry was patient and helpful with questions and special requests. I will strongly consider another stay next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We spent 3 days in pictured rock and stayed here for 2 nights. The motel is large and clean. The manager is very nice and show us all the places to see around, will visit again!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2011

My husband and I recently stayed at the Terrace Motel for a little weekend getaway. While the rooms are a bit dated, it was part of the charm we were looking for. We had a one bed room. It was clean and cozy. We recommend extra bed pillows, which Larry glady provides upon request. While the motel is located in a residential area, it's very quiet. There is also an extra unattached structure which holds a pool table, sauna and a kitchen equipped with everything one would need to cook their own meals. My husband and I did not take advantage of those amenities, but it was great to know they were available. Larry is an extremely friendly owner. Our experience here was great and we would definitely return in the future.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MandC88
Reviewed October 11, 2011

My friend and I stay in this motel six times a year. After driving 6.5 hours, we find Larry extremely friendly and very welcoming. I recommended we have our family reunion at this motel. All relatives thought Larry was a great host and thought it was a great place to hold a reunion. We would recommend this motel to anyone. Don and Janet

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Don6720
Reviewed October 11, 2011

We had an absolutely wonderful stay at the Terrace Motel. There is a reason it was fully booked. It was very clean, very roomy, great service. Larry is fantastic, definitely use him for his vast knowledge of the area. The rates were unbelievable as well. It made our trip up to munising/pictured rocks area perfect.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank drmike24
Reviewed September 19, 2011

My husband and I stayed one night at the Terrace Motel in Munising. We had a nice corner room with two beds and an extra sitting room. The motel is not renovated, but it is clean, quiet and comfortable and absolutely good value for money. Larry, the owner, gave us excellent advice on how to make the most of our visit. The atmosphere is one of relaxed friendliness, and we enjoyed that very much.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Munising
Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Munising
Holiday Inn Express Munising -  Lakeview
Roam Inn
Roam Inn
#1 of 11 in Munising
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Munising
North Star Hotel – Pictured Rocks
Pictured Rocks Inn & Suites

Been to Terrace Motel? Share your experiences!