“Great Blueberry pancakes”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Michigan
“Great Blueberry pancakes”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The family stopped in for breakfast before a day of sightseeing.
I thoroughly enjoyed the blueberry pancakes. Whip cream and blueberry sauce mixed ready of your pancakes! The rest of the menu seemed light. The resteraunt also seemed dated. Had to visit due to the name.

Visited July 2014

Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Good food”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

They want you to be well fed. The soup, and salad bar has many choices to help make that happen. However, they were out of trout, really?

Visited July 2014
Winchester, VA
“Not the best...go to the Haywire instead!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Food just average, okay salad bar, overpriced. Take time to drive 15 miles out of town to Haywire....much better food, excellent pasties (much better than Muldoons) and good prices!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank suzieg24
Detroit, Michigan
“Good food, a bit overpriced”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband and I took our daughter (13) and son (9) for dinner after a day at Pictured Rocks. The service is pretty good, we were seated and waited on pretty quickly. The food is a bit expensive, but I'm thinking this is partially because of the tourist season and I give any place a pass on that. My son is gluten free dairy free, so I ordered him the grilled chicken breast which also comes with the salad bar. He had salad and a chicken rice soup, so we were glad he was able to eat a significant portion of food. I ordered the fried chicken dinner which also comes with the salad bar. The chicken was good, only a little greasy and it was at least half a chicken. My husband had the fish sandwich and thought it was good. I can't remember what my daughter ate, but she liked it as well.

This is a bar and pretty dark, but I didn't have any issues having the kids there.

• Visited July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome whitefish!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Not many restaurants in Munising so the Dogpatch and Sydneys are about your best choice. The whitefish was awesome and my husband & daughter had steaks which they said were done perfectly.

Visited June 2014