“Great food and waitresses”

Dogpatch Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 29 Restaurants in Munising
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tacoma, Washington
“Great food and waitresses”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

A great northern, kick back, and relax place to eat. The food is very good and the portions more than you can eat. The wairtresses are very friendly and helpful and the service is fast.

Visited October 2012

Traverse City, Michigan
“Barely average at that”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Breakfast. Trying to decipher the menu is your first challenge of the morning. Then the self proclaimed "sassy" waitress - I mention it cause she did at least 5 times - took our order and got our coffee - good coffee too. My egg over medium was overcooked, my bacon was so over done it broke apart when I picked it up. The ham was delicious and my hash browns nice and crispy. I ordered dry toast w/butter on the side but they buttered it with that oily stuff breakfast places use on their toast. Couldn't find our server once our food was delivered so I just ate it, but we eventually got coffee from the non-sassy waitress - and she didn't call me hon! My husband's omelette was good, but he cut his gums on the hash browns they were so hard - really. The decor is definately Dogpatch, dingy and dark and none to clean. Restroom was a mess.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank scpowife
Northern Michigan
“Not up to the expectation...”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Have heard raves about the "Dogpatch" for more than 40 years and finally got to go there.
Average bar food, no draft beer. No craft beer. Sadly, it is off my bucket list. Maybe it was great in another generation. Not so much now.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Retired-Lt
Detroit, Michigan, United States
“Love the Dogpatch”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Anytime I'm in Munising I eat here. The soup and salad bar is always good. A bit high on price for a few items but its a tourist town.

Visited October 2012
Minocqua
“Had to wait for a table, food was average”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We ate here on a Saturday night for supper. The food was fine, but this town was very busy and we waited quite a bit to get a table even though they had an open section, but our waitress said they didn't have enough help...

Visited September 2012