“Adult Atmosphere”

Shooters Firehouse Brewpub
Ranked #16 of 32 Restaurants in Munising
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stopped in with our kids and didn't stay simply because it was more of a bar atmosphere than a we anticpated. They did have a small menu of typical bar food. Definitely a nice casual place for adults to hang out and have a drink, but not for families.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Locally owned little brew pub with full bar and a dedication wall to firefighters. Support local entrepreneuers and stop in for a beer!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Had some great beer, limited menu on Sundays. "health food" at a brewpub just seems wrong. nothing fried.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I showed up at about 8pm on a Thursday night during the August high season. There were about 4 locals in there and nobody else. This was a bad sign. The bartender informed me that the kitchen was closed! All of the signage around town advertising this as a restaurant, and there was nobody here and no food either. Oh well, I enjoy sampling local brews...so I ordered a blueberry wheat (one of the whopping 3 microbrews on tap). I was $4, flat and just not very good. Maybe I just happened to show up on the one night the kitchen was closed and the beer was flat, but I tend to doubt it.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stopped in here for their Brick oven pizza that they make on Sundays. Delicious, individual size pizzas for $5 a piece. What a bargain!