“GREAT meals!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I first visited for a late lunch and had the whitefish tacos --- spectacular! And the woman working the counter was such a sweet, good waitress. I was the only one in the restaurant and she answered all my questions cheerfully and gave good tips on hiking excursions that I followed and LOVED! Returned for breakfast the next day and was equally happy!

1  Thank Janie F

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I spent $25.00 for dinner that consisted of a small cup of smoked trout chowder that was extremely fishy, a pre-made BLT wrap that had no taste, and 2 fish tacos that were a complete joke. I will never return!

1  Thank Nonyoooper
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Real quality food, unlike the usual processed stuff you get on vacation. But they need a kids menu. My kids thought their $8 grilled cheese sandwich was good, but too hot and too big. It really was way too hot. I burned myself pulling it apart for them several minutes after it arrived. But again, it's nice to be able to get real good, good for you food on vacation.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Overpriced and bland.
Would try many, many other restaurants before I would go back. Or maybe I'd go to Glen's or Bob's IGA and buy some cold cuts and cheese and not go back.

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to eat here while on the road. The staff was friendly and accommodating but the food was not good. I ordered a wrap and the veggies were fresh but there wasn't much in my wrap at all and it was missing the guacamole. My boyfriend got tacos and they were so bad and cold he couldn't eat them. Total bummer after dropping $20 for a light lunch that ended being super light..