“So good!”

Johnny Dogs
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Munising
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Houghton
“So good!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Johnny Dogs is one of my all time favorites. You can tell that the chef puts a lot of thought and care into every single dish on the menu, and you won't find food like this anywhere.
Prices are good, the hotdogs are so unique and delicious, and their sandwiches are my favorite.
Definitely get some of the piggy fries or fried Mac and cheese with your meal. You won't regret it. :)
I tell everyone I know who is going to be passing through Munising to go to Johnny Dogs!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Great Find ”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I found this little dive on TA and at first sight didn't know what to think. Once walking through the patio and doors we were welcomed by a happy staff in a cute little kitchen/ordering area. We did have to wait for 15+ minutes, but let me tell you ... Every bite was worth it. I order a Caprese Sandwich and my husband had the Shawn G Dog. We spilt an order of Piggy Fries. Awesome. Amazing. Very Enjoyable.

Great perk - You can bring your food to the bar next door and enjoy a beer with you dog! Great place, can't wait to visit again.

Michigan
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

My husband and I come up here twice a year and Johnny Dogs is our go to place for great food. We love the Guada La Jara dog and the South Carolina Slaw dog. We enjoy eating them inside the Barge Inn sipping on the Pick Axe Blond Ale from Keweenaw Brewing. Next trip will be trying the piggy fries.

• Visited June 2014
marquette
“Great dogs!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Wow what a great find! Love the dogs, and the fish and chips are great as well. Recently had the piggy fries with the pulled pork. Yes, they were great. Don't go there if you are on a diet. I ask for my fries to be well done since they are fresh home cut.

Visited July 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Wide variety of dogs”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Had lunch here while visiting Picture Rocks - lots of choices for dogs and other stuff too. I liked the dog but the relish was a bizarre color.

Visited June 2014