“They're the best!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Absolutely the best dogs I've eaten. And burgers, too! I was there also in 2011 and must say the quality and taste are still unbeatable.

1  Thank Mar T

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stopped in and it was quite busy! Great variety on the menu. But since it was our first time there, we went with the basic chili dogs. They were very good! My husband had cheese and jalapeños and said it was very tasty! Will go back when we visit Munising again.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I visited Johnny Dogs the last time I made a trip to Munising, and it was quite delicious. They have a small ordering area and then you are able to sit outside and eat your food or you can get it to go. They have a large menu and every single thing on the menu is a very good price, you get a lot for your money, and it's very good quality. They have a huge selection of not only hot dogs, but interesting things like deep-fried macaroni and cheese. I recommend this for anyone who enjoys quick food for a good price! One more thing - they didn't seem to have every item on their menu in stock, they were swamped with people.

1  Thank Ciera L
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Johnny Dogs catered our wedding on the shores of Lake Superior and it was absolutely stellar. The amount and taste of the food was utterly incredible and had so many different kinds available for a reasonable price. The Whitefish was amazing, so was the crab salad and kabobs, as well as all the appetizers. Servers came with the catering and also were great. We had a million different compliments on the food from nearly every guest. He completely out performed our very high expectations.

Plus I've been there for the hot dogs, which were great.

The only negative is that his communication wasn't the greatest at first (failed to return calls, etc.), but he lived up to everything he promised once it got close.

Seriously, this guy is a treasure. If you want catered food, I can't recommend him enough.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

So many choices and you can't go wrong with a single one!
This time it was the belu cheese applewood bacon Johnny Dog. It had all the flavor I was looking for.
Add a regular tray of fries with a soda and you will walk away with a full belly.
This is a must try spot when in Munising. Cash or checks is the method of pay and worth every penny.