“FANTASTIC PIZZA”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Ordered a Street Special to go. Excellent! Includles pepperoni, ham, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, & green olives. Crust nice and crispy, lots of cheese. Reasonable price. Will order a pizza from there again.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Main street pizza was a good option for dinner. The crust was cooked perfect, lots of taste and toppings. Dessert sticks were great for later in the motel room.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

From the internet we saw they had 10" personal pizzas so we each got what we wanted. I asked for small, I should have said 10", I guess. We got 3 12" pizzas and leftovers for breakfast and lunch. The pizza wasn't great, it wasn't bad. The toppings were plentiful. The price was average. If you like thin crust, this isn't it. My biggest concern was that the woman who worked the register took money, made sandwiches, boxed pizzas and everything without washing her hands or using gloves. I know money and cards and boxes are kind of dirty and a little washing between money and food would be nice.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

The woman taking orders the day we ate here was very rude. She was short with everyone and extremely crabby. The pizza was not bad, but it wad nothing great However, most people in my party ordered subs. Half of them were burnt. The other half were just not good. I would try to eat someplace else.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Pizza was good/not great... but... the issue was...
the one girl making pizza kept eating ingredients and complaining about her job... not sure if that is how they check the quality of the cheese in the UP or what...
The place was busy, but still... with a clear window to the 'prep area', the staff should be a little better behaved...