“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Ordered 2 different kinds of pizza and both were excellent. This is a quality place for take out, and I understand they have delivery but we didn't use it. Will be back!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

My fiance and I had a pizza here one day while in Munising. We ordered our favorite toppings and asked if we could have extra cheese and extra sauce. We were told, "Sure!" by the friendly guy at the counter. We were not disappointed! Loads of cheese and sauce, along with the other toppings we ordered. We got the same size we order from other pizza places and couldn't finish this one because it had so much on it! I would definitely stop in here again. Very friendly staff, and, they give a veteran discount!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Great taste!! Nice senior discount. Smells are free and delicious (^ - ^). Tables are a bit wobbly, would be nice if someone did something permanent about that. Kids insisted on eating here most nights of our vacation.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

The pizza and chef salad were good and reasonably priced. If I wanted pizza in Munising again I would go here.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We ended up getting pizza here twice while we were in town because it was so good! Another great item was the salad with chicken. The sounds pretty basic but they used quality ingredients and the chicken on it was excellent.