“Good food, great view”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dublin, Ohio
“Good food, great view”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I ordered the senior meatloaf. So much food, I couldn't eat it all. And it was good to boot! Waitress was attentive. I wished I would have eaten there the night before instead of where I ate. All in all, nice small town restaurant. Convenient from the Pictured Rocks Cruise.

Port Huron, MI USA
“Tasty lunch”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We went here for lunch before going on the shipwreck tour. Service was nice, the food came out quickly and tasted great! It was not overly busy when we were there. Overall I would certainly come again

• Visited September 2013
“Cute name, ugly service!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were in Munising to dive some shipwrecks and see Pictured Rocks. After the boat tour and diving half the day, I was famished. So we stopped at The Navigator. I was drawn to their "home made" salad dressings and ordered some wings with a salad. The waitress told me they didn't have any more blue cheese dressing. So I began to look for my second choice. While I was doing this, our waitress came back and said she had found some so I kept my order.

My meal also came with a choice of vegetable. When I asked what choices I had for my vegetable, I was told corn. That's all.

When my meal came out, I was given foil packets of blue cheese dressing (not home made) and corn from a can. Which, by the way, wasn't even warm. In addition, our waitress was very inattentive.

If I ever go back to Munising, I would rather eat at Hardees than The Navigator. Save your money and don't eat here..

• Visited August 2013
Kingsford, Michigan
“Staff overwhelmed”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

It was a very busy day with the boat tours cancelled on Labor Day. The staff looked and acted overwhelmed with the crowd. No real person in charge keeping things flowing. Food was good and priced about where we expected it for a tourist town.

Visited September 2013
“Don't waste your time or $”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We waited over an hour for our food. The waitress only checked twice the whole visit for drink refills. Food had been sitting under a heat lamp & by the time we got it everything was lukewarm. Quality would've been ok had it been served right away. Someone in our party requested to speak with owner & he made her walk over to him behind the counter. Rude.