“Pasties! YUM!”

Muldoon's
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Munising
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 29, 2014

They have beef, chicken, veggie, and apple pasties and torpedos. That's about it, but what more do you need?! My first (and only) pasty was from Muldoon's so I have nothing to compare it to. It was good, cheap, and the cashier was super friendly. There are a few outdoor table near the lake.

There is a small gift shop with Yooper gear.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Yum, yum, yum! If you know pasties, then you know these are good ones! We bought some and planned to take them back to our our campsite, but they smelled so good that we ended up eating them at Muldoon's. So we got more and took them with us.

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

My family and I vacationed in Munising a couple years ago. We had heard about pasties, and were told we must try. Good thing we did, they were awesome! Next time I'm in the U.P I will go back!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Nothing really special. They look and smell great, but very dry. Buy extra gravy. It really should come with it. But, no. It was extra.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

There are limited choices in Munising and all seemed to have bad reviews. We had just experienced pasties in Marquette, so we were familiar with what to expect. These were the worst of our samplings. We even tried the cherry pasties, but the cherry pies at McDonalds are better. This is more of a take out place since the few small tables were crowded into the gift shop. They are served on paper plates and barely re-heated. A decent fast food restaurant would be a huge improvement to this community, but I fear it is one of those places where corporate restaurants are frowned upon. Too bad, it would be an improvement.