“Filling and affordable meal”
Review of Muldoon's

Muldoon's
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Munising
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had never had pasties (pronounced pawstees) before and we were pleasantly surprised by these pastry pockets of goodness. They are definitely worth a try. My husband and I were full after each having one (each costs about $5 USD, I had mine with ketchup) but we made room for the apple pie and ice cream. We ordered the beef pasties based on Muldoon's suggestion but don't expect a lot of meat in there as they are mostly filled with potatoes, carrots and rutabagas but they are still delicious!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The pastry was fine, not greasy as I noticed at other locations. Muldoon's also has fruit pies that are pretty good.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My family and I enjoyed fresh, hot pasties for dinner. We liked that there were covered, outdoor seating options. The shop has a nice porch with tables and two picnic table areas that are also covered. Since we were traveling with our dog, it was nice to be able to include him. I would certainly go back!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My family had pasties a few places during our week long U.P. vacation. These were the best! Will definitely go back.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I could eat these for every meal! Amazing! Also, get the gravy! I like the beef ones best but the chicken are good too.