other travelers have booked this property
Fully Stocked Kitchen with everything you need
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Fully Stocked Kitchen with everything you need
Brand New in 2017, spacious bathroom w/36' shower stall
Full size futon and a smaller futon in the living room for extra guests
Queen Pillow Top Bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Angie B
“Quiet and Comfy”
Reviewed October 8, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Small cabin full of charm. Kitchen was well stocked with everything we needed. Bed was comfortable. Neighbors were quiet. Pretty little river just a few steps away.
At the end of the road is a scenic parking area where we went to watch for Northern Lights. Cory and Linda were very nice and accommodating.

Only 3 stars due to a couple of minor issues-
Couldn't get the heater to work. We had already called Cory about the clogged bathroom sink- which he promptly fixed- so we didn't want to bother him again. A couple of those nights were exceptionally chilly.
The gas grill was pretty nasty. We bought a grill brush and got it cleaned off but it actually caught fire at the beginning because the grease catch was full to overflowing. We took care of it, no biggie. But if that would've happened with someone who didn't know what to do, they could've burnt the cabin down.

Management Response
Oct 9, 2016
I appreciate your honest review, however I wished I would have been aware of the heater and grill. As you stated, I am prompt about fixing any issues that arise, (it is my job after all) its impossible for a home, especially a cabin to go worry free given the nature of the vacation rental business and having the wear and tear of constant traffic, so I fully anticipate minor issues to be an occurrence that I have to take care of (sometimes daily when you own 5 of them). I will say honestly that I don't check the grills , I focus on the cleaning of the inside that I ignore the grills outside... something that I will have to do. I think that had you given me the chance to help you with the minor issues that arose, that the cabin would have earned 4 or 5 stars, but unfortunately I was not aware. To all future prospective guests; please feel comfortable contacting me about issues that need addressing, I am usually 5 min away and can help with whatever it is.
Cory
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing