See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

If you are in a big group, you will probably eat well... but if you come as an individual you will not be treated as a customer should be. No menu, No price... and no choice! they propose you what they want, what s left after the groups have finished. For us it waw a soup... in fact, boiled water with one meatball, one slalom pièce of potato and pumpkin. And fried ravioles stuffed with boiled meat... No spices, No herbes, No teste at All! Absolutely ont oriental. A swindle.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

I stayed in room 8; though a bit small it has a real authentic flavor. The shower was clean though old. Internet didn't work that well. I know it sounds like I'm saying lots of bad things but I actually really liked it for a 2 night stay.
I would bring your own shampoo as it wasn't provided. Breakfast was included with delicious scones/jam and an egg.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 2, 2016

We were 3 friends travelling together and we had the best time ever in mirzaboshi hostel. Everyone has been so friendly, so caring. The room was nice and clean and the breakfast was just amazing. We enjoyed every single minute of our stay !
Such a warm welcome is rare enough to be highlighted ! Do not hesitate : go go go to mirzaboshi !

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed one night in the MIrzaboshi in K7hiva. Staff is very friendly, let you feel like home very quickly. Rooms were clean, bed cosy. Breakfast in the charming courtyard was very good, even when we missed some fruits on the table.......

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2015

I don't know why Mirzaboshi has such good feedback... Location is little bit far from the central. Now the B&B is located on back alley from the main street. Previous place was close to the central but now it is only for restaurant. And the owner may cheat you (it depends… sometimes don’t but sometimes do.). I saw one guy exchanged his money with really bad rate (1USD=4000Cym!) although I could exchange 4700Cym at the same place. When I was travelling (2015-Sep) it was around 4600~4800Cym at black market. You should check the average rate before exchanging. And when I asked to call taxi for Bukhara the owner said it costs UDS80 if you are solo. If you can find more than 1 to 3 people, you can divide it (minimum USD20 each). But the lady at the information center said she can prepare a taxi 80000Cym (around 20USD) for per person (It does not depend on the number). So it would be better to ask at the information center first. When I told him about this, he discounted the price and I could go to Bukhara USD30/per person (I shared taxi with one lady. we are two). About the B&B, it was nice. Big breakfast is good (not very tasty), clean room, towel was soft and not smelly but free wifi can only use at the common place and the water in the room sometimes cut off at night (these often happen in Uzbekistan.). So the problem is the owner I think.

なぜミルザボシがこのような高評価なのか分からないがそこまで良いとは感じなかった。問題は日本語が少し喋れる宿の親父。私は$1を4700Cymで両替できたが他の人は4000Cymで両替していた。私が旅した時期のレートは4600~4800Cymだったのでこれはかなり悪い。宿だからと安心せず相場を確認した上で両替することをお薦めします。また宿の場所がメイン通りから離れていてやや不便。地図に表示されている場所は現在はレストランのみの営業で、宿泊場所は裏道の建物のみとのことだった。夜間は街灯がなく周辺は真っ暗。ブハラの旧市街の治安は比較的良いので危険なめにはあわなかったが、夜間に歩く場合には懐中電灯が必要。朝食はボリューミーだったがめちゃくちゃ美味しいというわけでもない(決してまずくはない平均的なレベル)。部屋は清潔(1人部屋はけっこう狭い)、窓はあるが部屋からの眺望は隣の建物の壁で良くない(他の部屋も眺めは同じだと言われた)、シャワーの水はちょろちょろ(夜間は断水していた)、wifiは公共スペースのみ(部屋では使えない)だった。宿でブハラまでのタクシーも手配してもらえるが、人が集まらない場合には割高になるようなのでインフォメーションでも確認した方が良い(1人80000Cym=USD20とのことだった)。尚、ブハラまでは7時間ほどかかるので4人でシェアすると舗装されていない道を走ったりもしてかなりきついので3人がベスト。私は2人でシェアして30USDで行くことができた。宿に頼むと1第80USD(4人集まらなかったら人数割り)。宿の親父の話を除けば良い宿。場所もメイン通りから離れていると事前に知っていたら問題ないかと思います。屋上あり。夜間は星空が綺麗だった。

Date of stay: September 2015