Review Highlights
the best diving center.

We went diving with Suri. I liked everything very much. attentive staff, individual approach... read more

Reviewed September 15, 2022
GOLDDEN86
Nice dives

I did one day of diving with them, but I liked it so much that I did another day. The material is... read more

Reviewed August 30, 2022
Miriamramg
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Trincomalee
from $564.11
from $30.00
from $777.60
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

We went for a diving trip with our 2 teenagers, Suri is a great instructor, very professional and funny also. We spent a great time and saw lots of amazing corals and colorful fish. I can highly recommend this place.

1  Thank 445elisabeth
Reviewed August 31, 2019

Suri our instructor took us to some wonderful corals off the coast of Trincomalee. He even showed us some sharks!

Would highly recommend!

Top class instructor, great guy, good laughs all round!

Reviewed August 28, 2019

We had lessons of diving with Suri and his team these days and it was perfect! They are really professionals and very nice ! :)
They provide good équipement and advice about the good place to dive ( we saw a turtle and a lot of fishes !!!)
Thank youuu !

Reviewed August 24, 2019

Excellent diving , professional staff, we recommend to go to Sikkarat reef .
Suri is really professional and can offer many options other than Pigeon Island .

Reviewed August 24, 2019

As a teen I really enjoyed! I recommend experiences with Angels tours as the people working there are really polite, they can lend you good equipment and I really had fun during the snorkeling trip.
~Nicole (& Rachel, Sabrina, Mario) from Italy