Review Highlights
Brilliant

Dived with Sashaa and his team for 4 days in June 2022 and it was totally awesome.. Amazing night... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
622peetd
via mobile
Great diving experience - highly recommended! 🐢

We joined Sri Lanka Diving Tours for eight dives and I did my Advanced Open Water license - seven... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
franziskar675

Recommended experiences in and around Trincomalee
from $564.11
from $5.13
from $777.60
More Info
All reviews dive master sri lanka my advanced open water dive center dive spots other companies nice experience sasha team diving equipment instructor certification sea asanka skills owd
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2019

Sasha and his crew were wonderful. This was my fist time diving, so I was a little nervous. There was no reason to be. Sasha took the time to make sure I was completely comfortable and introduced be to the very addictive world of diving. What was supposed to be a two days stay turned into well over a week as I decide to get my PADI openwater, and advanced openwater with him.

If you are in Trincomalee and looking for someone to introduce you to diving or to take you on any of the many wonderful dives in the area, then you couldn’t do better than Sri Lankan Diving Tours.

Date of experience: March 2019
Feli F, Owner at Sri Lanka Diving Tours - Trincomalee, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Congratulations !!!

Welcome to PADI RANKS !!! Keep diving !! More diving More fun
Thanks
feli

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Went out with Sashaa and his team to do 2 dives. I was a bit nervous as hadn’t dived for some time so they Sashaa took time to do a refresher with me. Went out with an open water group but was taken separately for a 1 on 1 dive on both occasions as I am an advanced open water diver. Amazing views with underwater statues on the first dive and beautiful reef on the second. Professional team, good quality equipment and excellent service. Most importantly I felt safe and well looked after, they gave me water and snacks between dives. Would highly recommend! Thank you!

1  Thank Ncc93
Feli F, Owner at Sri Lanka Diving Tours - Trincomalee, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

A good start !!! Keep diving !! We are at your services.
thanks
Feli

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

We have a good experience with Captain Thilip & Sashaa. Both of them are lovely & friendly. Plus, we met a group of dolphin & blue whale. It's awesome!

Date of experience: March 2019

Just the right time and right place !! Wise choice !!!

More diving More fun !!!

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing snorkelling trip, we saw a few whales and also snorkelling with them was possible.
It took us 6 hours though to see them, but the guide put a lot of effort into this trip to make us happy !
The crew is really nice, we had a nice dinner with the owner.
We can really recommend doing this trip with this company !!

1  Thank CarolaButcher
Feli F, Owner at Sri Lanka Diving Tours - Trincomalee, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

We are happy to have made your trip a success. We some how want to show you whales and make your trip a success.
Please do come again.

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

Sashaa’s Diving Tours is a really good Spot. Everybody is very friendly. We did the private Bluewhale snorkeling trip included the snorkeling around pigeon island. It was amazing and the captain was super nice and friendly, as well. Sashaa borrowed us his GoPro for good pictures from the Bluewhale. Thanks for everything!!

Date of experience: March 2019

As a diver you have chosen some ideal activities. Remember we are at your service.