Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$356.14
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Divinguru Trincomalee
from $356.14
from $49.31
from $76.71
from $219.16
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We took our PADI open water diver certificate with Mark and Alex as diving instructors here, and we had a really good time. The course was intense, tiring sometimes, but very rewarding. Mark and Alex made a good team in teaching, providing a high standard, while making the whole thing fun and enjoyable. We felt confident and eager to dive after "graduating". :)

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Just finished our advanced course here and it was excellent! Our instructor Bailey made us feel comfortable every minut of the course and was also a very fun fellow to dive with. Also always made sure we felt safe before entering the water. Thank you TDC and the whole crew for this experience, we will be back for more awesome diving!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Hanna N
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Great experience. We got our Paddy Open water over 3 days. Bailey was our instructor and he was awesome. We felt like we were im good hands and felt comfortable throughout his teaching.
You also start off in the ocean, in a shallow bay next to a reef instead of a pool which is amazing since you get going right away! There were tons of cool dive sights and even saw some old statues underwater.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank LizellevT
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Went diving with Steve and Tharzan and had the best time ever
Very professional and very safe at an unbelievable price
I will be back

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank 72sydneyl
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

As an experienced diver who worked in a dive school for three months I thought the safety standards here were pretty poor. I assembled my own gear which was fine as I know how to do it, but i don’t think the divemaster or instructor had checked over my equiptment before putting it on the boat.
When on the boat, there was no predive safety check and they did not encourage us to check our buddy’s gear (something we ALWAYS did with fun divers where I worked).
After the two dives, they made no real effort to record our dives for our log books. I had to ask a few times. They did not have any fish identification books either.
Would not dive with this school again, I should have paid a few more thousand rupees and gone with a more reputable dive school up the beach.

Date of experience: May 2018