Ramada Plaza Suwon
Hotel Mare(Suwon)
  • Restaurant
JM Hotel(Suwon)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnew wingbusiness tripramada plazalive musicitalian restaurantbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelexcellent roomcup of coffeegreat businessairport busrooms are bignice staybeefenjoyed my staydonutsgym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Bella830, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Suwon, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Stayed in Ramada Plaza in Suwon for a business trip for samsung for 2 days.
Hotel stay was comfortable with good continental breakfast.
Nothing much as I am loaded with lots of work..and could'nt enjoy my stay at the hotel.
But Ramada is highly recommended for your business trips to suwon.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear, ravi_lykzu:

I would like to thank you for having taken the time to write a review about your recent stay at Ramada Plaza Suwon Hotel! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our valuable guests.

Best Regards,

Bella Lee

Reviewed April 6, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Bella830, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Suwon, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Reviewed March 31, 2014

did not get to pool or spa. generally very clean and modern hotel rooms (nice bathroom!).
The staff especially on entrance to breakfast area could be a bit more relaxed - not verifing your voucher as a police man. Also the singer in the lounge area could try to catch some better voices.

Nevertheless - good spot to choose.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2014

There is a serious problem with the heating and cooling system that management refuses to address. I have stayed here multiple times and cannot cool my room below 27C. Every time I have called the front desk and they have been unable to help. It is a running joke between all of my coworkers and I. They too have called about it with no relief in sight. Every time the hotel pretends like they have never heard of this before even though I know multiple coworkers have complained. DO NOT believe the canned response that I'm sure is coming: I'm sorry about your recent problem ...

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Traveler4workandplay :

Firstly, I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

We are very sorry for the heating and cooling system. We have the central temperature system. We always try to manage the temperature what every customer wants. We try to solve this problem and we will get find out soon. For the next your visit, you will have a room which have a good condition.

Again, I apologize for the inconveniences during your stay and hope to see you.

Thanks