“Very good hotel”

Ranked #3 of 52 Hotels in Suwon
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Very good hotel”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The hotel locates at the heart of Suwon and near big supermarket. Manager and staffs are friendly and always be ready to listen from guests. If you have some inconvenient thing about hotel, dont hesitate to tell hotel staffs.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank vanminh l
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear vanminh l,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Suwon Ambassador. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Ibis Suwon Ambassador

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I am a member of the Accorhotels club for almost a year now and so far I was pleased with the quality & price ratio but my last trip blew Customer Service satisfaction out to the sky level.

I've had a business trip to Korea in December 2013 and I as always chosen Ibis Ambassador Suwon but somehow when I went off my shuttle bus from the Airport I've left my small bag with documents in it. You know what it means, right? All my documents including passport are in the bus which now moved away and I am staying in front of hotel doors trying to figure out whether to run and try to catch the bus or what else could be done. A seconds after hotel office manager came to me and asked if something happened. I told him that I forgot my bag with documents in the shuttle bus. No worries, he told me. He instantly called the bus company and told them about the situation and at the same time he called their personal Ibis hotel car and asked the driver to ride it to the next Shuttle bus stop which was Landmark hotel. All of these took him about 5 minutes and only a moment after we with the Ibis car driver were already going to the Landmark hotel. I was pretty worried but we got there almost in no time and when we left the car we saw the shuttle bus. Ibis car driver found the bus driver and it occured that bus driver was already aware of this issue and he gave me my bag with documents back. Minutes after I already checked into the hotel and was in my room. And you know what? THIS SERVICE WAS FREE OF CHARGE. That was marvelous, I never ever experienced such great Customer Service in my life. I am personally very thankful to all the Ibis Ambassador Suwon staff and Frond Desk Manager specifically I could not even imagine how my business trip would have ended if I lost my documents or if I had to solve this problem personally.

If I ever go to business trip to Korea again I personally now won't even consider the other hotels. Not because they are bad, I guess they are great as well but because I now have a clear understanding that I won't be left alone with my problems if I stay at Ibis and they will always help me. That's very important and it's something which I am now sure in Ibis Ambassador Suwon and cannot be sure with others. All the other services like housekeeping, kitchen etc. were great as usual.

My Best Regards to Ibis Ambassador Suwon staff,
Evgeny

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

3 Thank Evgeny S
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Dear Evgeny S,

First of all, thank you for choosing Ibis Ambassador Suwon on your recent visit to Suwon.

I am delighted to hear that, you had an incredible stay at the Ibis Ambassador Suwon. It is always a great pleasure to hear such detailed and kind comments regarding our employees and their services. I am most pleased to hear that our Front Office Manager, Kenneth, provided you with a friendly and great service. I have shared your precious comments to our Front Office Manager & to our entire hotel team members.

Ibis Ambassador Suwon strives to provided high of quality services and experiences and will continually work towards providing exceptional experiences to all of our guests.

Once again, thank you for your wonderful feedback, and if you plan to visit Suwon, please do not hesitate to contact us and our employees will personally take care of your stay.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Kwangwoon LEE
Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Great modern hotel in Suwon especially for an Ibis!

The staff were exceptional and could speak a multitude of languages.
My room was modern, clean and functional with everything I could need for a comfortable stay. The shower is a bit on the small size but so am I so we got along just fine!

Breakfast was very good and had a great variety.

All in all, I would recommend this hotel to stay in.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank HSed22
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear HSed22,

I am so glad to hear your kind compliments on our staff and service. I will share your comments with our entire team.

Lucerne, Switzerland
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Conveniently located in Suwon with shuttle busses to all major companies in the area.
Rooms have a desk with a fast cable based internet connection. Safe is large enough for laptops.
Two restaurant with a buffet selection of Korean and international dishes. Fast laundry service.
The staff is outstanding! Never experienced such kind service or got such attendance during a hotel stay (this even exceeds many 5 star hotels).

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Markus473
Ibis S, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear Markus473,

Thank you very much for your kind compliments on our staff and service. I will share your positive feedback with our entire team.

I am sure your comments will certainly encourage our team.

Again, we thank you and look forward to welcoming you soon.

Kindest regards,

Verderio, Italy
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The main negative points are: small rooms, no air conditioning control, the bathroom is very small, no even simple amenities, not enough wardrobe space.
Staff is very friendly and willing to help; food quality is acceptable, for both breakfast and buffet dinner, but offer always the same choices.
The hotel is positioned in a pretty good area with a considerable amount of different restaurants, they are just 10 minutes walking in the direction of Galleria Shop Mall.
I have been in this hotel several time, but usually for short stay, mainly due to the small rooms.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Ricc57,

Thank you for your kind comments on our staff service, and we expect welcoming you in the near future.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Its economical, though rooms are small. The wifi is not at all good. You ll need to use the LAN cable. The staffs' try to be as nice as possible.I like the Le Perisian at the ground floor. Especially, Han Kyeol, Aree and Sun Hwa are awesome and warm.

Room Tip: Get an upgraded room or the corner room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Vijeet_Gupta
Dear Vijeet_Gupta,

Thank you very much your kind comments regarding our service and staff. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Concerning your comments on Wi-Fi connectivity, we are currently upgrading our system throughout guest floors. Hence, we expect that our guests will use stable Wi-Fi from October 2013.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Suwon, South Korea
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Ibis Ambassador is in close proximity to major offices in the area, and is one of the best hotels to choose from if you're visiting this part of South Korea on a business trip. The rooms are very clean and the food is good.
I have stayed here for close to one year and have become very comfortable with my stay. The staff is very welcoming and warm at all times. Jangmi and Romie (at the front desk) always greet me with a smile. At the bar, Rana and Sun Hwa make sure my dining is a pleasurable experience. And they go out of their way to help when needed.
Thumbs Up! Although the air conditioning could be better, this hotel is overall a very good choice for business and vacation trips alike.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank BlueLotus_Rajiv
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Mr. BlueLotus_Rajiv,

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your stay at the ibis Suwon Ambassador. I am so glad to hear that our staff, Jangmi, Romie, Rana, and Sun Hwa provided you with good service.

I will share your comments with our entire team. And, your feedback will certainly serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.