“Great Service”

Ranked #3 of 52 Hotels in Suwon
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Service”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I stayed for three nights whilst on business in Suwon and enjoyed my stay at the IBIS Suwon. Our group also used the conference facilities and these were also very good.

The rooms are small but very well kept and the hotel provides a personalised level of service typical of a small hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Wingz64
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Dear Wingz64,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Suwon Ambassador. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Ibis Suwon Ambassador

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Suwon, South Korea
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I would like to thank Lim Ji-Hye for the great care and polite service I was shown during my six months. Always helping me because I don't speak Korean. She is an asset to an international traveler. Also her knowledge of English amazed me. I highly recommend that Ji-Hye is a true ambassador for your company. Thank you for making my 6 months stay a pleasure.

Room Tip: Swimming pool and Room Service
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Joseph B
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear Mr. Joseph B.,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Ambassador Suwon. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Rooms are clean and well situated close to Samsung if you are visiting them. Price was very reasonable and good value for the money. Beds are a bit too firms but overall confoirtable. The price is very reasonable and the hotel restaurant food was good.

Room Tip: Check the driver before you take a hotel taxi back to Seoul airport. I had a terrifying experience.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank gizmoguycdn
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear gizmoguycdn,

Krefeld
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Staying in this hotel for almost 3 weeks can give you some problem.
But start from beginning: reception was fast and professional (front desk staff ALWAYS friendly and helpful! ; good english !)
The rooms are quite small especially when you get a room where additional utiliy channels are build in. Here you can decide to either open your suitcase (floor) OR reach the bed or desk. Cabinetts for storage of you belongings are small too. This might be ok for a single person for a weekend (but not for long term stay) Also a mayour backdraft i the bath (I would not call that bath room) Very small.

Breakfast buffet does have a lot of choices (+++) but toaster is more or less a"joke"

Sleeping with open window difficult when located to road side.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank TTC_Global
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear TTC_Global,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Ambassador Suwon. I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with our staff service.

Regarding your comments on the size of room, we also have Junior Suites for guests who prefers more spacious room. I hope you can stay in our Jr. Suite on your next visit.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

The rooms are small. Toilet is capsule type.. Appropriate for business travelers. Breakfast is ok . Buffet breakfast complete with salad, cereals , breads,
Rice bacon, eggs and sausages. Juices and yoghurt also available. If you are a family with kids. Better get a bigger room.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Jessauy
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Dear Jessauy,

Maryland
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The best thing about the room was the electronic toilet in the minuscule bathroom. Wifi is sporadic and I often had to leave the room to use it - not something I would expect in a business hotel. Hotel could get very crowded during weddings where multiple brides and their guests must scuffle to use the elevator. bring your own toiletries or you can purchase them in vending machines in the hall. There is a shoeshine machine I used in the lobby floor and underground parking. Wedding buffet was excellent. Great location near multiple food choices. Hotel provides shuttle service to the Suwon airport bus terminal. Arrange in advance.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, August 26, 2012
Dear AthensBoy,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Ambassador Suwon. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectation on Wi-Fi connectivity. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Suwon, South Korea
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel for more than 100 nights in the last 8 months. It is actually my second home. The breakfast is amazing with even Indian options(They even have an Indian chef out there). The service of the staff is of top notch for a budget hotel. They even provide a microwave for long term guests. They have a ping pong table, pool, sauna and a gym. Coin laundry is like a blessing for me as I was a long term guest. The staff including the sales team go out of their way to help you and will make sure that you are back with them when ever you are in Suwon. The location of the hotel is perfect, you have theater's, home plus, malls and a Starbucks close by. They even have Tony and guy, TGIF close by. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for a hassle free budget hotel and for long stays.

Coming to the cons, the rooms and bathrooms are bit tiny for the price.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the entrance side. There are few rooms which are big in size coz of the design...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Dear Mr. Kaushik819,