Legenda Suites
$26
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 12, 2009

Not worth the price at all. The room we got was so small. Centralized AC on the room that there's no way to adjust the thermostat. It gets too cold and the noise too loud, we
had to put the ac off in the middle of the night.

We did not bother with the breakfast buffet. The food looked good, but the dining area was dark and looked crampy. Instead, we opted to have breakfast at Cafe Espresso across the street.

Didnt use the pool too. The less time spent on the room and the hotel, the better.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank tessatomas
Reviewed February 11, 2009

The Legenda hotel , Subic is a very well located hotel. It is facing the pacific ocean and the walk to the beach is about 3-5 minutes. There are a lot of attractions around the hotel too as it is in the most happening area of Subic. The reception is huge. Friendly staff, ready to help all the time. Rooms were between good and average. They could really do with some new linen for the bed and pillows. Bathrooms was average too. The television was not clear too. There are some shops on the ground floor. The restaurant was good. Good menu and preparation. Very friendly service. One of my colleagues actually sent compliment to the chef. The bar is very relaxing. I liked the sofas there. The swimming pool is nice and you can relax on the sun loungers around it.
Overall I would give it 70-30 rating. I like it 70 /100 times and not like is 30/100 times.
I would go there again given a choice.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank Ramzzzz
Reviewed January 2, 2009

The ad said "world class amenities" but when we stayed there I wondered which part of the world they were referring to. Aside from the fact that the staff were not warm and friendly, the carpet was dirty (there was even a bottle cap left on the floor from the previous occupant). The curtains were old and moldy (especially in the bathroom). The room was very small (trip advisor said it was recommendable for those with little children and we brought ours but the room was way too small). There were only two bath towels in the bathroom (no hand towel available, when i asked for it housekeeping said we needed to pay for it). Definitely not a place for families with small children.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank clayp0t
Reviewed January 2, 2009

The room air conditioning doesn't work. We found a dirty pillow behind the sofa seat. The bathroom shelves were dusty.

The complimentary bottled water were never replenished.

Le Cafe, where the guests have buffet breakfast, is old and filthy. The female staff in the restaurant are very accommodating. However, there is this lazy waiter who was rude to me and another young guest. He said he is busy with other request it will take a long time to assist us, but saw him standing doing nothing.

Generally, the staff are very friendly. They are making a killing with their hotel charges and I don't understand why the management can't have the hotel renovated.

Ms. De Guzman

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Jtobias
Reviewed October 16, 2008

We stayed in Legenda for a family weekend vacation, my husband and I, our two daughters, 2 years old and 6 months old, and their two nannies.

We stayed in a room with two queen sized beds and we all fit in it well, the hallway carpets seemed old and dirty but the room itself was fine. No insects or bad odors, the air conditioning was good, the bathroom was clean. The beds were too springy, but I have a personal preference for hard mattresses.

The hotel has a good location, near several good restaurants and the duty free shops. Buffet breakfast was adequate.

We would have liked to swim in the pool but the weather was poor so we put let the babies play in the tub instead.

The porters were helpful and friendly.

Best of all, we only paid about P9000 for a two night stay of 4 adults and two children. I think we got a very good deal on that.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank inabear