“Subic Bay Diving with Scuba Tech Philippines”

Scuba Tech Philippines
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Subic
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sidemount Technical Wreck - Specialist Diving Tuition PADI TecTec Courses One-to-One Skills Clinics and Group Workshops Basic, Technical and Advanced Wreck Sidemount TecRec Tec40 - Tec45 - Tec50 - Trimix Blender PADI Wreck Diver to Technical Wreck
Va. Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Subic Bay Diving with Scuba Tech Philippines”
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Hello Everyone,

I spent four days diving with Andy Davis from Scua Tech Philippines in July of 2011. I took my AOW and some specialty course and enjoyed every minute of it. Andy made the courses enjoyable, fun, and added to the courses with his vast knowledge of technical diving skills. I learned a lot and became a better dive in the small amount of time I was there.
I also recommend Subic Bay as a great dive destination with some awesome wrecks to explore and of course Andy will show you the best they have to offer as he knows the dive sites like the back of his hand.
So if your in the Philippines and looking to take a course or just want to have fun diving with a professional who can help you with any aspects of your diving. I would look up Scuba Tech Philippines for your next diving adventures.

Steve R.

Visited July 2011
4 Thank Vegas_Steve11

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“If you are going to dive Subic Bay, you've got to call Andy at Scuba Tech Philippines.”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I took three courses with Scuba Tech Philippines in June and was very happy with all of them. In addition to the core material, Andy really helped me out with my form and gave me lots of tips to improve my diving. I hope I get a chance to return to Subic Bay sometime soon.

Highlights
*The Wreck Diver course was a great experience and is highly recommend if you haven't taken it already.
*Rental equipment was readily available and in good condition.
*Convenient boat pickup anywhere along the beach in the freeport zone.

Visited June 2011
3 Thank Michael S
Muntinlupa, Philippines
“Wreck diving with Andy”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I took a wreck and nitrox course with Andy a while back. He runs a very thorough course with a lot more content added to give actual meat to the basic outline. From line-laying skills, to no-mask drills and handling slung bottles in and around some of the best wrecks this side of town - this is what you could call value+.

Visited August 2010
3 Thank Drado1976
makati city, philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I highly recommend Scuba Tech Philippines. Andy Davis is very professional and an enthusiastic instructor.”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Andy Davis teaches with great enthusiasm. You can't help but get carried away with his teaching methods -- conducted in a very professional manner with extra tips too.

He shares his experiences and need-to-know tips for every student (from the beginner to the expert). You get MORE than your money's worth when you train under him.

I was happy to find out that he knows the SUBIC WRECKS from inside and out. And you will always feel safe when you dive with him --- he has a unique way of letting you experience these relics and you go away feeling you have had a "once in a lifetime" experience.

I guarantee that you will come back to the Philippines and specifically book with SCUBA TECH PHILIPPINES because you know you will be with a truly excellent experienced instructor, Andy Davis.

Visited June 2011