“Comfortable and Homey”
Review of Hotel Felicidad

Hotel Felicidad
Ranked #2 of 31 Vigan B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I so love this hotel. Affordable but luxurious. I will comeback sometime soon. Respectful and friendly hotel staff is a plus. To the owner of this hotel Id like to congratulate you for building a good hotel in vigan.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 23, 2013

i consider this as the best hotel in Vigan! Everything is superb... from room to friendly service of the hotel staff. the location is also great as it is just a corner away to heritage village. Definitely, i will stay again here in my future trips and recommend this hotel to my relatives and friends.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank josh_rex
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This place is a real find in a sea of mediocrity. Customer CARE, is second to none. Breakfast is simple fare, but very nourishing. Room was comfortable, I stayed on ground floor and the little city noise I heard was a gentle reminder that I am in another part of the world.
I am happy to have stayed here and look forward to returning again.
Nice in every way.
The one downside, like all the other hotels I have stayed in, is the WiFi, at times was a little week.
As I said previously, I look forward to coming here again.

Room Tip: My downstairs room was very good
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Matthew P
Reviewed November 18, 2013

A wonderful boutique hotel. Very nicely located near the heritage village and the plaza in Vigan. Mia, Zarina and the whole staff are very nice and accommodating. The rooms are clean, comfortable and quite. Their is complimentary coffee and tea in the afternoon for. 3 until 6 pm. Highly recommended for a comfortable quite stay in Vigan.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LC18us
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

The room where we stayed does not have a refrigerator. This is fine, if I did not pay 7000 pesos per night.

The location is perfect as it is just a block away from Calle Crisologo.

The complimentary breakfast is not much.

The wifi is not that strong too.

The receptionist and other staffs are friendly and helpful.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MontrealDrexM
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was absolutely perfect for our stay in Vigan.

First, the location is unbeatable: just a few steps away from Calle Crisologo and the two plazas.

Second, the facade blends well into the historic Vigan skyline; just stepping into their warm, tiled entrance hall makes you feel like you've stepped into another, more gracious time and place.

Third, the interiors are lovely. Well-polished and charming, with that air of belonging to a welcoming relative, so you're never ill at ease. Our room was wonderful, with old-fashioned bath fixtures and high ceilings, but also all the modern amenities one might expect. And breakfast is served in a quaint little tea room.

Lastly, service is professional,but always warm and friendly. We appreciated all the little things: welcome drinks and towels, assistance with our luggage and calling trikes, information about the sights so readily provided, the unfailing courtesy.

Highly recommended for anyone searching for the quintessential Vigan experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CassandraCuevas
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This place makes you feel as if you were staying in an old mansion but with modern amenities. Our room is on the second floor and we had to go through a spacious sala. That one distracted us for several minutes. We rolled on the sofa and soaked in the opulence =)

When we finally remembered to go to our room, we were greeted with a spacious one. My friend and I really have a thing for space and the room is good enough for us. It may not be the most spacious one we had on this trip but the modern amenities and the very, very, very fast internet they have more than made up for it. They have the most comfortable bed and pillows and softest towels we had on this trip.

I can really appreciate the subtle things this hotel provides for you. They have a little booklet with Ilocano words that can get you by around the town proper and a little map enough to find your way back. When we got back from dinner and a brief exploration of the night scene of the place, we were greeted with candies with a little good night quote on them. It was very nice.

As for the location, I like the fact that it is not facing the main road and thus protected from all the car and tricycle noise of the street but it is also walking distance from Calle Crisologo.

The complimentary breakfast selection they have are quite good too. I especially like the sinanglao and their hot chocolate. Thinking and writing about them now makes my mouth water.

This place is worth every penny and I will definitely come and stay here again when I go back to Vigan.

Room Tip: Choose a room that is on an upper floor and not facing the street.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends