This hotel is actually located in the middle of nowhere and you will need to rely on the hotel's free shuttle to Vigan's main attraction (the old town).
We chose this hotel because all hotels in old town were fully booked for the conference that was held during our visit.
Here are the positives about this hotel:
* Friendly hotel's staff
* Helpful shuttle's staff. The staff, took us to a place where we want to get the tasty pork dish that we like during breakfast.
* Good view of the hotel's owner nice "american" style house nearby.
Here are the negatives about this hotel:
* Located in the middle of nowhere
* Limited frequency of hotel's free shuttle to get into Vigan's old town
* There are nothing "alive" nearby in which you will need to rely on the hotel's food and amenities.
* The hotel's design is a little bit out of date and is in need of renovation.
Summary: If you are looking for the "old colonial charm" of Vigan, this hotel is nowhere close to the Vigan's atmosphere. Choose a hotel in the heart of Vigan old town. This hotel's location is another draw back of this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our new hotel is situated near Santa Catalina beach and still not more than 4 km. away from the heritage of Vigan. We have 24 modern air conditioned rooms. Capture the freshness of the farms, the serenity of the South China Sea and the charm of the Cordillera Mountains. Our restaurant & bar have a unique location at the 3rd floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your OveMar Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.