“I had just return from Goshainkunda trekking which was wonderful trip there”
Review of Gosainkunda

Gosainkunda
Book In Advance
More Info
$96.00*
and up
Nagarkot and Changu Narayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I highly recommend to every adventure lovers to be there during these days to feel the trip memorable. I was there with a group of 37 student group from Hong Kong.

There are newer reviews for Gosainkunda

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This was our second trek in Nepal, but offered now totally different views of Himalaya. Last year we did a trek to Muktinah, Annapurna region and that was just fantastic. This time we had three friends with us, so we were a team of 10: a guide, a helper guide and three porters. Langtang Valley was a bit tougher than Annapurna taking us to higher elevations but also the views were spectacular walking along rivers, through rhododendron forests and jungles surrounded by snowy mountain peaks. The lodges were modest and some nights quite cold, but we had warm sleeping bags and enough clothes on. During the day the sun made us warm. We had chosen the same trekking company, Advent Himalaya Treks because last year they gave us such an excellent service. Our superguide Baburam Gurung made the trek perfect. He is a considerate, knowledgeable and friendly person encouringing us through sometimes tough trails. Babu´s team was just great, we felt that they even read our thoughts and helped us in every way. Back in Kathmandu we had a good time sightseeing around, eating well and shopping.

3  Thank Irmeli W
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Langtang / Gosaikunda Trek
A less congested trek into the land of the Sherpa and Tamang families. The Trekking trails of Langtang/Gosaikunda are challenging, with long steep climbs and descents. Often these temperate sub-alpine forests are likely places to find sky-blue gentians, epiphytic orchids and primrose. Langtang/Gosaikunda hiking gives you the opportunity to get right in amongst Himalayan peaks and get off-the-beaten-track rather quickly from Kathmandu; and it is a seemingly remote and relatively unpopulated area to the untrained eye. Just beautiful.

2  Thank Arjun k
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was interested to travel to Nepal since many years but my time did not permitted so recently got chance to fulfill my desire when I travelled to Nepal will all my enthusiasm. I had travelled with one of my best friend, we were recommended to travel with a Guide he was work in Apprise Nepal by my friend’s parents who had earlier travel to Nepal and know the Guide kesau was very well. We contact him and plan for our travel.
Me and my friend, we both were very excited when we met the him, we were welcome pleasantly with a beautiful garland. We were explained about Nepal, their culture and the people. The next day we set our trip to Dhunche, with amazing views of the hilly road. It was a new and different experience for us, the lifestyle of the people living in those places were extremely different from Western country. Had very good spectacular views of the mountains on our way, the weather was clear so the views were clearly scene. Had done kyanjin gompa & gosaikunda pilgrim trek for 13 days; it was a thrilling experience we have ever had before and experience in our life. The guide we had was experienced and had good knowledge that provided much information about the places; people, culture, their life styles. The people we met were very friendliness. I have very good memories from this trip so will return back to Nepal again. I would recommend the interested people to travel with Apprise Nepal adventure, to know better Nepal. They will assist you as per your require services and care as their family members during your entire stay in Nepal.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Gosaikund Pilgrimage Tour Itinerary
1st Day
Departure (08:00 am) from Kathmandu to Dhunche O/N at Dhunche (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
2nd Day
Departure (05:00) walk 6 hours from Dhunche to Chandanbari breakfast at Deurali O/N at Chandanbari. Dhunche (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
3rd Day
Departure (05:00) from Chandanbari to Gosaikund (6 walk hour) breakfast at Cholangpati,O/N at Gosaikund. (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
4th Day
Departure (05:00) to Deurali, Breakfast at cholangpati, O/N at Deurali. (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
5th Day
After breakfast Departure (08:00) to Dhunche O/N at Dhunche.(Bed, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
6th Day
After breakfast ,Departure (08:00) to Kathmandu on the way lunch dropped to Kathmandu .

Program me finished.
Information:
1-this program me will be 5 night 6 days, we will be manage normal hygienic food for 3 times per day.
2.Necesarry goods for travel(Such as Rain coat ,umbrella, water bottles, drinking water, medicine ,cloths of high altitude etc will be collect personally )
3.If any traveler who can't walk ,we arrange horse and porter ,but they paid separately.
4. If any Traveler's canceled this trip 1 day before will be 50% refund same day canceled or canceled on the way not refund.
Note:
This trip if any cause of disturbance extra day will be delay 1200/rupees per day.

4  Thank timetotime t