“Good place to eat and really friendly staff”

Manikong Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Luang Namtha
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 29, 2018

This is a good place to eat, and we went a few times.

Their burger's great, as are their fries (but expect a very small portion). I had a banh mi type sandwich and a couple breakfasts that were good. Best coffee we tried in town. Good baked things, like coconut muffins and apple cakes. Mmmm.

The people who run this place are really friendly, and it looks like they have lots of regulars who come back often.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Great Eggs in a basket for breakfast. Comes with tea orange juice big bowl fresh fruits. Also fresh made baguette are delicious. Great Breakfast. Great French toast. Great cheap place

1  Thank 659none
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

Stay away from this place. I usually don’t write bad reviews but this was such a dangerous experience for me. I’ve been traveling in asia for a few months but never felt anything like it. I almost swallowed the screw. The waitress said “I’m sorry” while he was laughing. I was asked to pay the full price for the meal. I’ve already told all my friends from Israel not to come, and for your own safety I definitely recommend the same...

1  Thank Shayfi
Reviewed December 26, 2017

Spent almost 3 days in Luang Namtha and was there every day because of the fast internet. My recommendations: Breakfast - MANIKONG BREAKFAST WITH CAFE AMERICANO or FRIED EGG SANDWICH. Lunch: Phô Pak !!! Unbelievable fresh and delicious soup with mint leaves!! In the evening when it becomes really cold the friendly owner and his wife put some embet under the table to warm my cold feet. Best restaurant and cafe in Luang Namtha!

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

We had the veggie curry and the vegetable spaghettis, both were amazing. Highly recommand this restaurant!