Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Pleasant
$119
$109
$98
Hampton.com
Super 8 Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
$67
$63
$114
$104
Chippewa Motel(Mount Pleasant)
$55
Mt. Pleasant Inn & Suites(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
$75
$70
Priceline
Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort(Mount Pleasant)
$129
Wolds Motel(Mount Pleasant)
$56
All reviewsin towncentral michigan universitydesk clerk was very friendlyking suitebreakfast was includedsouth endhot tubupon checkfootball stadiumnext morningthe breakfast areabreakfast staffquick checkindoor poolrooms are clean and comfortableconvenient locationvery pleasant stay
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The newer Fairfield Inns are always a good value but this time I was overly impressed with the staff and their going out of their way to help me when I woke to a flat tire. Rather than calling AAA, they offered and I accepted to fill my tire so I could try and get it to a tire store. It worked and I was back on the road within 45 minutes. Awesome!

Room Tip: Stay with good people!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
AmandaLC, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Greetings John and THANK YOU! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I’m also very happy that we were able to help you in a time of need and that everything worked out for you. Please let us know when you’ll be in town next, we’d love to see you again!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for the reason visiting my daughter at college. We enjoyed the stay tremendously and have been back there since. When going we ate out and visited the downtown area where it was really nice. we enjoyed the stay and plan on going back. The staff and accomodations were excellent.

Room Tip: W stayed on the second level which was the best for us.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
AmandaLC, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. We are thrilled that you have stayed with us multiple times and have thoroughly enjoyed your stays. I’m happy to hear that you have also had the opportunity to enjoy Mount Pleasant and it’s great eateries. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel, located right next to Central Michigan University, is very convenient for parents visiting students or families coming from a long distance on "move-in day". Great breakfast and clean rooms!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lisamomde2

Thank you very much for the kind words. We take pride in serving our guests and providing the best experience possible. I’m happy to hear that our location was beneficial to you. I hope you had an opportunity to take advantage of the numerous shopping centers and restaurants in the immediate area as well. We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Nice location....Bennigans is within walking distance. Target close by too. Our trip's purpose was to bring son to college, so we wanted a nice place to sleep with things close by for eating supper and also shopping for college necessities (Target). Front desk was very friendly when we checked in. The only things I disliked was the bed made a clunking noise when you got on or off of it. The bathroom door had the loudest creak so in the middle of the night it woke us sounding even louder. Nothing some WD40 couldn't fix, just a note on that. Breakfast was good...lots of choices. Pool and hot tub looked nice, although we didn't have any time to use either of them. The grounds around motel are lush and green. Very pleasant surrounding. A bit pricey, but I guess when its a college town and its the night before move in they can pretty much name the price.

• Stayed: August 2013

Hello and thank you for providing us with the aforementioned feedback, it’s invaluable. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and congratulations to your son on his decision to attend CMU! Please know that we have addressed the minor maintenance items you mentioned. I hope that you will come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Didn't have a very pleasant stay.

Stayed here overnight to play at the casino. Convenient location.

Walked into the hotel at 10:30 PM and was looking to check in. The lady at the desk had me fill out a couple of forms, since I was using my Dad's Marriott Platinum Elite Account. Was not recognized as a Platinum member, no elite bonus offered, going to have to take that up with Marriott Rewards or management. Handed her the credit card authorization, then she made me sign a "no partying" form. I thought she was joking... I signed the form and thought I was all good. But I wasn't. One more thing - be quiet. It was not a be quiet as in no partying - which we never intended on doing - it was a be quiet as in whispering only. At least that's what she made it seem like.

Upgraded to a double queen suite. I like to call it a double queen with a pullout couch, because that's all that was different. Peaked around the room and everything seemed clean - until I got to the shower. Shower was not even rinsed out, but I was too tired to complain. Had a nice array of hairs in the shower - quite gross.

Everything else appeared to be clean. For what it was, I did not expect to pay $130, as there are plenty of other choices in the Mt. Pleasant area. I felt comfortable staying at a Marriott, however, as my dad is a frequent traveler who stays so much he has Platinum status as well.

Breakfast in the morning was pretty good. Fruits, juices, eggs, waffles, sausage, yogurt, etc.

An ok stay.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I would like to take a moment to address your concerns; it’s my understanding that you feel as though our Platinum Elite promise wasn’t fulfilled. After doing some research, I am confident that we satisfied the standard in providing bonus points, bottles of water, a snack and a complimentary upgrade. Please feel free to contact me if you should have any questions in this regard, I would be happy to elaborate.

Additionally, please know that on Friday and Saturday nights, it’s our practice to have all guests under the age of 21 sign a form agreeing to limit the number of guests in the room (per fire safety standards). As well the form outlines our pool and fitness center hours and when we observe quiet hours. This is in place to ensure the well-being of all of our guests, which was discussed with you when we addressed the noise complaint coming from your room.

Again, I ask that you reach out to me, I would be more than happy to discuss any questions or concerns. Your satisfaction matters to us!