“My stay at the Hampton Inn in Mt. Pleasant, MI”

Hampton Inn Mt. Pleasant
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Milford, United States
“My stay at the Hampton Inn in Mt. Pleasant, MI”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Clean hotel and friendly staff. We didn't get a chance to try the complimentary breakfast, but it looked and smelled good. It was a hot breakfast, not just donuts and coffee. Located very close to the CMU campus & the Soaring Eagle Casino.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Heather5205, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
We appreciate you taking time to let us know about your stay. You will have to stay again so you have the chance to enjoy our breakfast. We are adding new items within the next 30 days and would love your feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Sand Lake, MI, United States
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We had a very enjoyable stay. The room was really nice and very clean and spacious. The hotel is right off of the freeway and close to Soaring Eagle casino. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave us a little extra time at checkout to look for a lost necklace. We also requested extra pillows and they brought 4! They definitely went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking time to let us know about your stay with us. We appercaite your kind words and would love for you to visit us again!
Las Vegas Nevada, United States
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Next door to IHOP, close to shopping, and they brush off your vehicles for you when it dumps all this Michigan snow!

The people are most pleasant, the rooms are quiet and clean.

I love staying here and will continue to do so on business because I can count on greatness!
Kelly R. Rasmussen

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words about our team. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. Please visit us again soon!
Saginaw, United States
Reviewed February 4, 2014

worked out well for our family to gather for a basketball tournament - we rented two for 2 families and had originally reserved 4 rooms but MI experienced a winter blizzard and two of our families were from greater distances and the weather made travel very dangerous so we had to cancel - which was no problem at all for the Hotel - they were very understanding of our situation.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for letting us know about your most recent stay with us. Weather is so unpredictable and we understand it is out of anyones control. We hope you get a chance to stay with us again!
Fremont, Michigan
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We were in Mt. Pleasant, MI for a concert and there were no rooms available at the concert venue. The Hampton Inn was recommended and it proved just fine. It was very clean and offered a great breakfast. And the lobby was very comfortable. Like all the hotels in Mt. Pleasant, MI, I felt it was overpriced. There is only a casino and Central MI Univerity there. But I would recommend this as a good place to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Heather5205, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again in the future!
Orient
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Upon arrival, Heather was shoveling the walkways to clear them of snow. The room was clean and comfortable. I was disappointed in the complimentary breakfast. After checking out, we found that our car windows had been cleared of snow! We appreciated the military discount and the attention to detail.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Heather5205, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. Heather will be so excited to see she was mentioned on Trip Advisor! We hope you stay with us again soon.
Mt. Pleasant
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

This place on their site, advertises a 2pm checkout for AARP members if available. I made my reservation requesting the AARP discount. When I checked in I requested a late check out and offered to show my card. I was told it was not necessary and it was taken care of. The next morning as I am showering there is loud pounding on my door. Then I get a call from the front desk at noon asking if I need extra time. I explained about the late checkout and after conferring with the manager he stated I was required to check out at 1:00. At check out I came down and asked to speak to the manager and showed her their website. I was told I was checked in as a AAA member and availability is determined the day of checkout. I was offered to stay an additional hour. I was also offered the name of 2 other local hotels. This place failed to live up to their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Genevieve G
Heather5205, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for letting us know about your most recent stay. If you would like to discuss your stay further, please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel directly.