Comfort Inn & Suites Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Clio, Michigan
“Getaway”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

After a Day of shopping we were getting tired. Our stay at Comfort Inn was awesome. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good and hot. Great location too. The only small problem we had was a bunch of noisy kids above us. So the next time I stay here it will be on the second floor. Overall, a Great place to stay. :)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
AmandaLC, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
We are pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy your getaway. We pride ourselves on exceeding the expectations of our guests whether it is the comfort of the bed or the service of our staff. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to your return!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Jackson, Michigan
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Stayed at the Comfort Inn for a CMU football game. Excellent location and a very friendly staff made the stay very enjoyable. Having Bennigans attatched is also very convenient for pre (and post) game beverages. Our car would not start the day we were leaving and the front desk had an employee jump our car...what a bonus! We will definitely stay here again for future games.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. CMU football season is one of the many events we have in town and one of the most enjoyable. We pride ourselves in helping our guests anyway we can. Whether you need your car jumped or your bags carried, we are here to ensure your enjoy your time with us.
Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
Reviewed November 28, 2013

The staff was very friendly, quick and accomodating. The rooms were spotless and quiet. Great location. Breakfast was perfect, a nice variety and a clean environment. Bennigans is attached to the hotel and we SHOULD have gone there for dinner. Went to town and waited 20+ for a table. We had a very postive experience at this Comfort Inn. Thank you Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: Ask for clean and quiet room and you will get it.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Your welcome! It is a pleasure hearing our guests’ feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us! We look forward to your return.
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

From the minute we arrived there appeared issues. First, they could not locate the payment that my company submitted; however, after some time the staff noticed it was already posted. Second, as I entered into the room I needed to find air fresher. The room smelt like a mix between urine and mildew. Third, I was missing my sheer curtains. Even though I approached housekeeping several times, I never once had sheers in my room. This meant that I had to remain with the dark curtains closed all week to keep my privacy. Forth, it appeared the walls are thin. During the reservation process and upon arrival, it was requested that all company members room next door to one another. So, I ask, why was I listening to the expression of passion from strangers in the joining room, at 3am? Finally, as if I need another reason, the hotel appeared to be remodeling and smelt accordingly (I.e. paint thinner, paint, spray paint, and all fumes meant to trigger a wonderful headache). I really hope this hotel takes suggestions and is willing to implement the change. If I was in a hurry to find a room or all other hotels were booked, I might stay here again. Next time Febreeze in tow. Good luck!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback. We welcome all feedback and can see we have a few areas for opportunity. I apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations, and I can assure you your experience is not a typical one. I have shared your feedback with the staff at the hotel and have looked for ways to improve. Once again thank you for your feedback, and I do hope you would consider staying with us again.
Greenville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Arrived in the early afternoon without a reservation. Front desk personnel, Kaitlyn, assigned me a nice king room. Arriving in my room, I changed into swimming trunks and took a refreshing swim in their large heated indoor pool. Arriving back at my room, the heater in my room would not work and after notifying the front desk and assured maintenance would be there promptly to fix it. In a few minutes a knock at the door revealed, not a maintenance man but a manager, Keith Rice, who after telling me the maintenance man was off the property, offered me a very nice upgrade. I had a 2 day stay at this hotel and was very pleased with everything. The morning breakfast was good and satisfying - a good start for the day. I needed a late checkout on my last day and front desk personnel, Jake, accommodated me. Thanks to the staff, I had a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: I doubt there are any bad rooms, however, the hotel is in the process of remodeling several rooms an...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
It is such a pleasure to hear our staff members were able to accommodate you during your stay. We truly pride ourselves on providing the very best service we can. Thank you for your feedback and we welcome your return!
Jonesville, Michigan
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We came for a convention at this hotel and conference center and mixed business with pleasure. The room was clean, the TV was huge, the decor was new, the price was right. The free wireless internet was uninterrupted for the 3 days and 2 nights we spent here. The free breakfast was basic, but good. The staff was outgoing and professional. The conference area was spacious and well equipped with AV equipment and wireless internet. This is how hotel/conference centers should be run. Everything was comfortable and the pricing was fair. I will choose this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you! From reading your feedback, it sounds like you were able to enjoy everything our hotel has to offer including our full service conference center and outstanding staff. They truly work hard to provide our guests with a memorable experience. We look forward to welcoming your return.
Fort Gratiot, Michigan, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2013

After driving 3 hours to Mt. Pleasant we were pleasantly surprised to find our room to exceed my expectations.....we travel to watch our Son play baseball for GVSU and have had some room "mishaps". This hotel had a shuttle to and from the casino, the staff was very friendly and the cleanliness was outstanding. I totally recommend staying here and look forward to staying again, if we travel to Mt. Pleasant again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Robin C
I am pleased to hear that after a long drive you could spend a relaxing night at our property. We are always looking for ways to exceed the expectations of our guests whether it is with our service or amenities. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming your back to Mt. Pleasant.