The Soaring Eagle casino/resort was built decades ago but one would think it was new.The premises are very well maintained;the rooms are clean,the furniture of the lobby regularly dusted.Someone spilled water in one of the halls and a security guard appeared immediately,cautioning people to walk around the puddle while a cleaning person mopped the water up.The service is impeccable and the staff is genuinely friendly.I loved the thematic design(Ojibwa);everything in and of the resort has an Ojibwa motif;the timbers used in the construction of the place,the flagstone encased footings supporting the timber columns,every piece of furniture and every table setting piece right down to the coffee cups pay homage to the Ojibwa culture and people.The lobby and hallways are decorated with beautiful artwork.There is a natural gas fire pit outside surrounded by flagstone benches.The pool is actually filled with WARM water!And there is an indoor hot tub and an outdoor hot tub.Also mention of the concert arena is merited.The arena has great acoustics and there's lots of legroom.The wife and I saw B.B.King at the Blues Festival there and then spent the night.Wonderful,just wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort is the Midwest's premier gaming and hospitality destination offering top-name entertainment year-round, award-winning dining, high stakes bingo and a full-service spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort
- Soaring Eagle Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Soaring Eagle Resort