“Your Average IHOP Food.”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Flushing, Michigan, United States
“Your Average IHOP Food.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Service was great - our waitress was extremely capable of handling our large group. The food was your average IHOP food.. nothing special. Just good old fashioned American comfort food.

Visited December 2012

Grass Lake, Michigan
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Arrived in the middle of a snow storm for breakfast. Service was fast and competent. Food was exactly as ordered, Waitress even asked questions about my preferences and suggested menu choices tailored to my answers. That equaled a better dining experience. I was blown away at how well they took care of me after having a pretty lousy dining experience the night before at a different location.

• Visited February 2013
Reading mi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Should have known better”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Went on a Tuesday morning at 9:15. The restaurant was a quarter full. We were seated quickly, unfortunately that was the last efficiency I experienced. After delivering our drinks, the waitress said " I'll be right back for your order." She returned 20 minutes later. Hey, I was a waitress once, it can happen. After placing the order, we waited 45 minutes for our breakfast. By then, the two children had gone beyond hunger and just wanted to go. The order was wrong, and the hash brown tasted like they had been cooked with onions. Normally I like onions, but they aren't that compatible with French toast. I won't be back.

• Visited February 2013
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
“Eat here for breakfast -- not the Soaring Eagle.”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great service, good food, reasonable prices, good coffee and friendly staff. This place is down the road from the Soaring Eagle. Were were going to have breakfast at Isabella's at the Soaring Eagle, but we couldn't wait to get out of there. A lady at the Soaring Eagle told us to go to the IHOP because it was so much better and she was right!! Seriously, coming here was a breath of freash air service wise and air quality wise.

Visited February 2013
Lansing, Michigan
“Breakfast was Good”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Stopped in for breakfast early on a Saturday morning. It was not too busy and we were seated quickly. Our waitress, Heather, came over right away. She was very nice and did a good job of making sure all the special requests of our group of 9 were met. The food was ready in a reasonable amount of time and was good. I would go back again.

• Visited January 2013