“Eat here for breakfast -- not the Soaring Eagle.”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great service, good food, reasonable prices, good coffee and friendly staff. This place is down the road from the Soaring Eagle. Were were going to have breakfast at Isabella's at the Soaring Eagle, but we couldn't wait to get out of there. A lady at the Soaring Eagle told us to go to the IHOP because it was so much better and she was right!! Seriously, coming here was a breath of freash air service wise and air quality wise.

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Stopped in for breakfast early on a Saturday morning. It was not too busy and we were seated quickly. Our waitress, Heather, came over right away. She was very nice and did a good job of making sure all the special requests of our group of 9 were met. The food was ready in a reasonable amount of time and was good. I would go back again.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I enjoyed the delicious all you could eat pancakes. My waitress also took the time to take a picture of me eating pancakes so I could post it on my Facebook page.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I had the honor of having early morning breakfast at the IHOPof Mount Pleasant,Michigan ( during a trip to the Soaring Eagle Casino and Hotel Resort) and the food was "Superior and very Affordable". This restaurant has a very affordable menu that features many daily specials for the wery traveler! Also the food portion are excellently prepared and very affordable! You will be happy that you choose the IHOP of Mount Pleasant, Michigan - it is one of the" Best in the State of MICHIGAN!

1  Thank LINDA P
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The food was just not good food, the restaurant was nice inside the people were nice but I would not pay what I did for the food again