“Delicious food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Alabama
“Delicious food”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I enjoy eating at the Brass. The food contains fresh and interesting ingredients that are delicious. I have eaten there many times over the last several years and have enjoyed the food every time. I learn about new new ingredients nearly every visit. The owners also have a store a couple doors down where you can purchase some great food to take home.

Michigan
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The food at the Brass Cafe is innovative and delicious! The atmosphere is classy with upstairs dining as well as the first floor dinning room and bar. The service is very good too - friendly servers who smile are a treat! I've enjoyed coconut shrimp at the Brass Cafe - and I'll go back again soon! This is a really nice restaurant in Mt. Pleasant and well worth a visit. Enjoy!

Visited October 2011
Crystal River, FL
“The way a fibe dining experience should make you feel”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Such a long time since I walked into a romantic restaurant! Our friends drove 2 hours there for lunch as did we. Lunch time is a great place to meet with friends if you want to talk without the loud clatter of many places. The wine was excellent as was the "hot brown sandwich" which i also remember from years ago. Very unique touch- waitress let us "taste" some different wines before we ordered an unknown wine bottle. Very classy kind of victorian pub atmosphere. Price is expensive ($9.50) for my sandwich but well worth the trip. Loved it and service was outstanding. Only wish they might have added a few light pasta or fresh fish dishes to their lunch menu. I wish it was closer to my home. Don't hesitate

Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“Good Food / Too Expensive”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

There is no doubt that this restaurant has good food. It's just simply too expensive. My favorite item on their lunch menu is the Hot Ham and Swiss Pretzel sandwich (it rivals the Turkey O'Toole at Bennigan's in town), but at $7.75, it's also much too expensive.

I would dine here more often, but the prices keep me away.

• Visited July 2012
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Hats off to the Brass Cafe!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This was our first visit to the Brass Cafe and we were very impressed with the atmosphere and food.Service could have been a little better; bread didn't come out on time drink order was not correct and was not asked if we wanted anything after dinner. But after that said I wouldn't hesitate to go back again because the food was outstanding. The walleye and salmon were fantastic. The street next to the restaurant is closed so getting there was a little tough having not been there before and jackhammering was a bit distracting. But once again the next time in Mt Pleasant this will definitely be a stop.

• Visited August 2012