“If you want a donut dont stop here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Cuisines: Diner
Alma, Michigan
“If you want a donut dont stop here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is the second time I have stopped in just to get a donut and coffee, What a joke my wife and I stopped by on Friday at 5PM to get a coffee and donut to tied us over until dinner. First of all we waited 15min watching a worker fumble to serve the two kids ahead of use. they did not even have coffee made we had to wait for that. the place was dirty we could not find a clean table in the place and no donuts!! the bathroom was dirty beyond belief. we will not be back!!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Scot D

Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“Tim's! The Starbucks of Canada... :P”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

What I love about Tim's is that when you go to Canada, they are EVERYWHERE. I counted so many of them on my travels from Sarnia to Toronto/Niagara Falls that I just had to laugh. My friend and I started yelling out and pointing "Tim's!" everywhere we went. I'm glad to see that they are here the states as well.

This is a very nice Tim Horton's in Mount Pleasant, Michigan. It has plenty of space inside, and it's definitely more comfortable to do your studying in than at the local Starbucks down the street. They have standard donut and bagel fare, and their hot drinks are made well. The staff has been friendly the few times that I have stopped in, and I have no complaints. For a quick breakfast or snack while studying, this is an often overlooked place for university students to go (which is actually a good thing) and spend their time studying. Recommended.

• Visited July 2012