“My favorite cake!”

Add it.
Robaire Bakery & Doughnut Shop
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I love this bakery! Everything there is good and the people are friendly. My cousin also had them decorate a cake for her parents' anniversary a few years back and they did a fantastic job. Try one of the cake slices in the cooler right as you walk in...at $1.50 you won't be disappointed!

There are newer reviews for Robaire Bakery & Doughnut Shop

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I love Robaires cakes and dinner rolls the best! They are always wonderful! If I have a special event going on I always think of Robaires! I do not like the cookies, however.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have eaten lunch here several times and have enjoyed the homemade soups and the multigrain bread that you can get with your sandwiches. I particularly like their meatloaf sandwich. At lunch they offer a half sandwich, cup of soup and a cookie for a reasonable price. All are homemade.

1  Thank shehall