“Delicious”
Review of Pisanello's Pizza

Pisanello's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Pisanello's Pizza is very nice place to go out to lunch, with tasteful and creative pizza. The food was great as was the service and prices.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Stopped here for lunch shortly after arriving in Mt Pleasant. Friendly service and the pizza was very good. Not great as I've had better. If I'm in Mt Pleasant in the future and in the mood for pizza, I would stop here again.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I'm new to MP, so while my brother and I were walking downtown - starving to be precise- we walked by Pisanello's and said: why not give it a try.

We've ordered Greek Pizza. It was the yummiest pizza ever.
So fresh, sauce taste amazing, and very fresh veggies.

If you're bored with franchise pizza,a try Pisanello's.

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a Pizza around 9 pm on a Sunday night and although we realized Pisanello's closed at 10, it had such good reviews we headed there. We arrived and ordered about 9:15 and were informed that while they wouldn't "kick us out", they closed at 10:00 - the inference being to get out by then. We were able to order, get our pizza and finish right at 10 - and we noticed them locking the door and turning out the light right behind us. No big deal and the pizza was good, but it was not the most relaxing meal we have ever had for sure.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite pizza places. I will drive 45 min to get this pizza. The price is decent and the GF pizza is amazing! You must try the dessert pizza but eat it first, because it hardens as it cools. Frequent visitor. You will not be disappointed!