“Great service and food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #39 of 143 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Holland, Michigan
“Great service and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

My family ate here last weekend and we were so pleasantly surprised by the staff.
We felt they went above and beyond to make my 3 year old comfortable while waiting for his food.

“Great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

The food was great and the service was good. The salad bar was very nice. A lot of nice options for a smaller salad bar.

Visited April 2014
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Had a great time out at Ruby's yesterday! Our local one closed, so it was nice to come back to. Had the Asiago steak....yum

Visited August 2013
Michigan
“Already Looking Forward to Going Back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had dinner here last night. Hostess who seated us was very pleasant, and we had wonderful, attentive service from our waitress. I ordered the blackened tilapia with mango salsa, and grilled green beans as a side item. My husband had hickory bourbon salmon with spaghetti squash as his side. We could have chosen another side (they have a lot of sides to choose from), or we could opt to make our own salad from the salad bar so we chose to do that. There were several kinds of greens to choose from for a tossed salad, loads of fresh vegetables, a wide choice of dressings, and a few other kinds of salads as well. Our meals were delicious, and my husband ordered the double chocolate cake for dessert. It was a round chocolate cake with molten chocolate in the middle, and on the other side of the plate was a scoop of vanilla ice cream along with some strawberry puree. I had two bites and thought it was amazing. One very nice thing that I've never seen done in other restaurants is they offer you a free cup of coffee if you order dessert. My husband always wants a cup of coffee with his dessert, but hates paying a high price for one cup so getting the free cup of coffee with his dessert made him very happy and it's a really nice thing for Ruby Tuesdays to do. I'm already looking forward to going back soon!

• Visited May 2013