“Favorite restaurant in Mt. Pleasant”
Review of Italian Oven

Italian Oven
Ranked #19 of 143 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lansing, Michigan
“Favorite restaurant in Mt. Pleasant”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

When I lived in Mount Pleasant this was my favorite restaurant! On our way up north we often make a pit stop in Mount Pleasant just to eat here! The food is very good and we love the atmosphere. I always come here for their baked ziti or wood fired pizza, my fiance is partial to the strombolis. They've added a lot to the menu since the last time I was in and seem to have something new each time I visit. It's worth a try if you've never been!

• Visited October 2013

Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“A nice change of pace”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I've been here on multiple occasions (dates, with friends, and with family) and have been pleased with every visit. At first it seemly resembles a typical chain Italian restaurant. However, this is not the case. The food is fantastic and my service has always been wonderful (even when they have been extremely busy). Though many of the dishes are classic mainstays for Italian restaurants, the Italian Oven makes each dish unique to their establishment. One thing, I truly enjoy.

• Visited September 2013
Big Rapids, Michigan
“Nice evening”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Sat in the kids free zone as we were meeting friends for dinner. All four of us liked the food. Nothing bad to say about food or service. Our server was great although she did fail our test to name all 13 layers of the lasagna. :-) She truly did know her stuff and was a nice combo of professional and personality. As others have noted, the leftovers were wrapped in foil swans. Actually nicer and easier to carry home than styrofoam boxes. I'd certainly recommend this place.

• Visited October 2013
Mt pleasant
“Great Italian food!!!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

A bottle of wine and the Parmesan chicken with family at Italian oven us the best decision anyone can make! Love this place!

• Visited September 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Try the Stromobli”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Food is always good here. There's even a separate spot for people who want a 'kid free zone'. The Stromboli is delicious and they have a decent wine selection. I've been eating here since I was a kid and still love it!

Visited August 2013